Trusted Contributor

@weezer111   Now you are making me jealous and want a different menu!   

Esteemed Contributor

HAHA NADA54!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

SKINN MINI ELIXERS AVAILABLE ON HSN.  LOOKS LIKE HOLIDAY PACKAGING.  LETTING YOU KNOW TENN, CHI, PECKY, NADA54, AND ALL!!!

Respected Contributor

@nada54 

I do have dry skin so using only water or an essence too might be best for me. I think applying water to my face so it will be damp will definitely help. I might try that first and see how it goes. My skin seems to be getting more and more dry lately... don't know if it is medicine I have to take now or what but I've had to change the skincare products that I use because of it. 

Cheerful Giver candles are my favorite too but I'm not sure if I'll order anything or wait for Boscov's to have a sale again so I can get the scents I know I like!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

WAS JUST NOTIFIED THAT I HAVE BEEN UPGRADED TO AN "ESTEEMED CONTRIBUTOR"!!!!  YEAH!!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

SKINN MINI ELIXERS AVAILABLE ON HSN.  LOOKS LIKE HOLIDAY PACKAGING.  LETTING YOU KNOW TENN, CHI, PECKY, NADA54, AND ALL!!!

@weezer111 & all - same item and packaging as last year. 

SKINN® Divine Elixir Mini Oil Trio

773-781
SKINN® Divine Elixir Mini Oil Trio

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

SO SORRY ABOUT YOR BFF'S POWER ROCHELLE.

IT IS TOUGH DOWN SOUTH.  HAVE STILL NOT HEARD FROM MINE WHO LIVES IN NAPLES.  THEY ONLY MOVED FROM JERSEY ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO.  HOPING ALL IS WELL, BUT CAN DO NOTHING BUT WAIT AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM HER.

MY DIL'S GLOFACIAL SHIPPED THIS AFTERNOON, SO MAYBE YOURS WILL AS WELL.  DO NOT NEED IT UNTIL CHRISTMAS, BUT KNOW YOU ARE VERY ANXIOUS TO TRY YOURS.

HOPING ALL GOES WELL WITH EVERYTHING ELSE DEAR ROCHELLE!!  XOXO

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol @nada54 

I've been taking Andrew Lessman's Phytoceramides for a few years now. These definitely help with the retention of moisture in my skin. BFF frequently comments when we video chat. Yes, I do have wrinkles but my overall skin is pretty smooth and plump for my age (almost 100 🤪) and the inevitable changes that occur. These are occasionally featured with special pricing too. But I won't go without... many comment how their cuticles are no longer dry and reviewers mention additional body benefits too.

Screenshot_20221004-170341_Chrome.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

whoa, @weezer111  sorry you haven't heard from your Naples peeps. That must be hard. Has anybody else possibly heard from them, other family members perhaps? I was so worried but fortunately kept BFF updated with news, paths, surges etc throughout the storm via text and she was able to respond. I was surprised to hear her power was out today. She had mentioned there were trees on the lines in her neighborhood so hopefully this will be short lived if some removal is taking place. She'll call when she can. I hope you get somes news about your friends soon. ❤❤❤

Esteemed Contributor

AWE ....THANKS ROCHELLE!

TALKED TO HER THE MORNING OF "IAN" AND SHE HAD POWER AND THEY WERE HONKERED IN FOR THE DURATION.  AT THAT POINT NAPLES WAS NOT TO BE HIT BARELY AT ALL.  THINGS SURELY TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORSE, BUT I AM SURE THEY ARE FINE AND I WILL HEAR SOON.  FINGERS CROSSED!!!  XO