Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY SUNDAY TSAVORITE, NADA54, PECKY, ROCHELLE, AND ALL!!!

THAT IS AN AWESOME CANDLE DEAL!  I HAVE SMELLED THE LEMON POUNDCAKE AND IT IS AMAZING.  GOING TO ORDER A FEW FOR STORE PICKUP AS WELL.

MANY MORE PRAYERS TO YOUR DEAR HUBBY.  HOPING FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY!!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKFAST FOR DINNER WAS AWESOME LAST NIGHT NADA54.  IT IS SO NICE OUT TODAY THAT WE ARE GRILLING.

HOPING ALL MY FORUM FRIENDS HAVE AN AWESOME REST OF THE DAY AND EVENING!!!

Honored Contributor

Happy Sunday to you @weezer111 and all my forum friends.  It is beautiful here now, but we have storms coming.  They are even talking tornado watch for tomorrow.  I tried ordering Summer Boardwalk and pick it up at my store, but of course, they don't have it.  I really don't want to pay $7 for shipping and have to spend $50 for the free shipping.  I hope everyone enjoys their new candles!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

HI THERE PECKY!!

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY!

I GOT THE ICED LEMON POUNDCAKE AND THE SUMMER BOARDWALK.  HAD TO DRIVE AN EXTRA 10 MILES TO GET THE SUMMERBOARDWALK  IN STOCK AT THE STORE.  PROBABLY SPENT MORE ON GAS THAN THE $7 FOR SHIPPING!!  HAHAHAHA!!  LUCKILY I HAVE 3 STORES CLOSE BY TO ME.

THINKING OF ALSO TRYING THE NEW IT COSMETICS GLOW CC CREAM.

SOLD OUT AT IN MY SHADE AT ULTA AND SEPHORA.  LOVE LIGHT GLOWY SUMMER TINTS!

THAT IS GOOD FOR RIGHT NOW AS MY HOMEGOODS AND MARSHALLS GOT A FEW SCATTERED SLATKIN SPRING CANDLES IN FOR $16.99. 

THANK YOU AGAIN TSAVORITE FOR LETTING US KNOW ABOUT BBW!!!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 @Pecky @nada54  Hello ladies.....yes I think the best deal is order 2 candles online for store pick up and avoid that shipping fee or the $50 purchase to qualify for free ship.  I only bought what I wanted to try and my local store had them all instock.  

I have Summer Board Walk but haven't burned it yet....testing out a Strawberry Pound Cake now LOL....smells really yummy and this one is only $14.50 so pairing it with a $16.50 candle makes the price point $7.25 per candle plus tax.  I am surprised you can place as many orders with that coupon code for candles priced that low but I figure the sales must have been low and this is a way to boost them?  Just a guess.

Right now I am only burning most in my bedroom....but the throw is really nice and fills the space....have very high ceilings in here so candles don't always do a great job but these 2 today did well.  

What I love about BBW's is if the candle is a dud or just smells bad they will take it back or you can get a different one instead.  I just hold the "dud" until stock comes in that smells good and then hit that store for the exchange LOL!  

Those ladies up there see me to much Woman Very Happy  

Thank you for the prayers....I am the worry wort kind of person....I just want him to let the nurse know about a few things to be sure it's not more serious.  They haven't been good on call backs...in fact nobody called 1 time to check on him since the surgery and I think that is WRONG...makes me upset.

Enjoy your evening...storms are on the way here too...we do need rain.

Esteemed Contributor

YOU ARE SUCH A DEAR WIFE TSAVORITE AND I WOULD DO THE SAME THING.  YOU KNOW HIM BETTER THAN ANY NURSE OR DOCTOR WOULD.  I AM A HUGE WORRIER MYSELF, SO I THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO POINT OUT WHAT YOU SEE POST SURGERY.  XOXOXOXOXO

KEEP BURNING THOSE CANDLES MY FRIEND AND KEEP US UPDATED ON YOUR WONDERFUL HUBBY!

SLEEP WELL!!!

HI THERE CHI!!!!

NOT SURE IF YOU KEPT THE IT COSMETICS BODY BUT IT IS $10 CHEAPER THAN THE TSV PRICE NOW. I KNOW YOU LOVE PRICE ADJUSTMENTS AS DO I.  FEEL LIKE I  HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU LATELY,  BUT STILL TRYING TO GET SETTLED SO IT IS PROBABLY ME.  MISS YOU!!!!  XOXO

HAVE AN AWESOME NIGHT!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

SORRY CHI AS I SO MISPOKE.  FORGOT IT WAS A DUO FOR THE TSV.

YOU GOT THE BEST PRICE MY FRIEND!!!

Trusted Contributor

Good morning friends!    Another sunny muggy day but then severe storms. Hope you are all doing great.   Just got my Amy Beauty box today and I love it!   I think 

its the best one of these boxes I have ever gotten.   There is not one thing in it that I won't use.   So glad I decided to order.   And happy that Amy is back and feeling well.  Speaking of feeling well  Weezer111 I hope your son has fully recovered and is doing well.   Hope everyone has a great day!   P.S.   Took everything out of me not to order the bagels,  did you see the asiago cheese/hashbrown one??   hahahah    But I didn't do it.

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY MONDAY ALL!

WE TOO,  ARE VERY MUGGY NADA54 AND EXPECTING SEVERE THUNDERSTORMA AS WELL AS POSSIBLE TORNADOS!!!

SO HAPPY YOU LOVE YOUR AMY BOX.  IT LOOKED REALLY NICE.

LAST NIGHT I WE HAD PIZZA BAGELS WITH THE ASIAGO ONES FROM PANERA.  THEY ARE SO GOOD!

ENJOY YOUR DAY EVERYONE AND STAY SAFE IF YOU ARE IN THE PATH OF THE STORMS!!

Esteemed Contributor

JUST LIT THE BBW LEMON POUNDCAKE CANDLE AND DOES IT SMELL AMAZING!!!!

MY FAVORITES ALWAYS SEEM TO BE BAKED GOODS.

MEANT TO THANK YOU NADA54 FOR INQUIRING ABOUT MY SON.  WHILE HE IS SO MUCH BETTER, HE IS STILL NOT 100%.  I THINK IT JUST TAKES TIME.  YOU ARE VERY SWEET TO ASK.  

THEY SEEMED TO LAY OFF THE SEVERE STORMS FOR US AT THIS POINT, BUT WE SHALL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NIGHT!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

SORRY CHI AS I SO MISPOKE.  FORGOT IT WAS A DUO FOR THE TSV.

YOU GOT THE BEST PRICE MY FRIEND!!!

@weezer111 - thank you! Yes, I did see the new IT body item.

I do look at updates on this thread, but I haven't been shopping for the items you all have been discussing lately - the candles or the hair stuff or the new Italian line. 

When I have posted about specials from brands that I shop like Skinn or Isomers, there is no subsequent discussion here and my posts just get ignored/buried so it's a waste of my time. 

Most recently, my beauty purchases have been the BWB, Skinn and Perlier and I posted threads about them.

Plus I have been doing some fashion shopping for summer wardrobe. Having fun!

I also post some recipes if you're interested- see the Recipe forum 

Hope you are doing well and settling in your new digs 💕

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri