Esteemed Contributor

PECKY, CHI, NADA54 AND ALL,

ORDERED THE NAKERY BRONZER TOO PECKY.  PRICE WAS RIGHT AND I PREFER A NON SELF TANNER FOR ME.  LOOKS LIKE A REALLY COOL PRODUCT.

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK.

HOPING ALL MY FRIENDS HAD A GREAT DAY AND HAVE AN AWESOME EVENING!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 - the pricing for the Phil vault body wash has been reduced to $32. I requested and recd another credit 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Pecky @weezer111 @nada54 .....Hi ladies!  I have been up and down and all around with the "new" bladder issues I seem to have developed due to that awful infection.  Just trying to figure out what I can drink or eat to not flare myself up has been such a complicated issue.  Learning alot ....been doing alot of reading and trying a few supplements that seem to be helping.

Yesterday was my husband's surgery....this was very stressful day.  They still won't let you even in the recovery area when the patient is out of surgery.  He was having a hard go of it when I got him home due to all those drugs.  Doing better today....but has a long road ahead.  

It has been so hot....87 yesterday coming home from hospital!  Warm like it is July out LOL!  Gorgeous sunny...lifts my spirits so much to have the awesome sunshine. 

I haven't done any shopping lately....maybe tomorrow I will stop in at Kohl's.  Need a few v neck tee's for summer then stop in at BBW's since it's right next door Woman Very Happy Check out the new summer collection.

I hope everyone is having a blessed day...enjoy it and hug and kiss those loved ones!!  And thank you all for the support here....your kindness touches my heart. 

Enjoy any new goodies you have found Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

PRAYING EACH PASSING DAY GETS BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR HUBBY TSAVORITE.  MUCH LOVE TO BOTH OF YOU!!  XOXO

AND I HOPE YOU GET OUT TOMORROW AND DO A LITTLE SHOPPING.  GOT 2 T-SHIRTS MYSELF TODAY AS I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT BOXES EVERYTHING IS IN!  HAHA!  WOULD LOVE A NEW CANDLE TOO.  I AM NOW BURNING A WOODWORKS THAT IS REALLY COOL AS IT HAS A DIFFERENT KIND OF WICK AND CRACKLES LIKE A FIREPLACE WHILE BURNING.  PICKED IT UP AT MARSHALLS.

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND I WILL BE SENDING PRAYERS YOUR WAY!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 Thank you so much for that!  Glad to hear your move went well and the unpacking....I swear that can take a LONG time LOL!  So much joy in a new house to discover....making new family memories Woman Very Happy  

I LOVE those WoodWick candles....the larger ones burn best and that wick that crackles like a fire is going.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Sending prayers & hugs @tsavorite .  Every day will get better.  Alittle shopping always seems to help.  

Esteemed Contributor

JUST PURCHASED THE VILLA FLORIANI 2 PIECE COLLECTION ON THE AIR.  WHAT A COOL AND DIFFERENT BRAND.   HEAD TO TOE.  LOVE ANYTHING FROM ITALY! 

SCENT AND FORMULAS SOUND AMAZING!  AND THE REFILLS ARE SO COOL.  LOVE EXFOILATERS AND OILS AND VERY GENEROUS SIZES,

BRAND NEW!  AD AS WELL.

AND TATCHA NEW CLAY MASK AT A SALE PRICE CHI, PECKY, AND ALL.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky @weezer111 and any other HW's fans....I was finally going through my emails and they are having a sale...$18 per candle/2 for $36 with free shipping today and all weekend!  

Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone is interested Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

JUST PURCHASED THE VILLA FLORIANI 2 PIECE COLLECTION ON THE AIR.  WHAT A COOL AND DIFFERENT BRAND.   HEAD TO TOE.  LOVE ANYTHING FROM ITALY! 

SCENT AND FORMULAS SOUND AMAZING!  AND THE REFILLS ARE SO COOL.  LOVE EXFOILATERS AND OILS AND VERY GENEROUS SIZES,

BRAND NEW!  AD AS WELL.

AND TATCHA NEW CLAY MASK AT A SALE PRICE CHI, PECKY, AND ALL.

@weezer111 This sounds amazing!! I didn't see the presentation but I just watched the video.  I need another body product like a hole in the head but this sounds to good to pass up.  @tsavorite Thanks for the heads up on the HW candles.  I will take a look.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY SATURDAY PECKY AND ALL!!

I TOTALLY AGREE IT IS A COOL PRODUCT PECKY.  APPARENTLY IN ALOT OF SPAS.  I EVEN CHECKED OUT THEIR WEBSITE.

HOPE WE BOTH LOVE IT!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!