Esteemed Contributor

IN PROCESS CAN STILL BE CANCELLED.  PREPARING YOUR ORDER CANNOT TENN.  YOU MAY STILL BE ABLE TO CANCEL THE ONE FROM YESTERDAY IF YOU WANT.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

Thanks but I'll just go ahead and have a backup of it which will make me more likely to use it. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111 

I didn't order any Kaplan lippies...yet. I'd like to hear what @Pecky has to say when she receives hers. I am curious as to how close the pics are to the actual colors in real life. I know she'll share that with us.

Other than my anticipated No.9 and the Sigma mat and cleanser duo, my Butter London GMA order is next in line to arrive. I ordered several new items in addition to some repeat purchases. No shipping info as of yet. Oh, I do have ebay orders on their way too. I've been picking up a few Linea pieces. All of these exclude my Q purchases. I did end up purchasing the Kaplan neck serum. And BFF purchased his eye serum on WL. I would have liked to try his spf product but it's not available here and sold out on his site. One to keep an eye on...

Hope you and everyone else have a great day! It's beautiful here♡♡♡.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

I knew what you meant. I do the same thing. Did make me chuckle. 

That's good hearing a DW cycle alleviated the smell. Hopefully two cycles will be even better.

Respected Contributor

Hello everyone!  I really have been struggling along the past week.  I see you all have been buying new beauty goodies.

I did get my lab report back and it is all normal PRAISE THE LORD!  thank you all for praying for me.  

But I have developed a seroma in my right breast....having to go back and get it drained.  Praying it will heal up completely.  

I never knew anything about seroma potential after any type of breast surgery...googled it and thought this is what I have and sure enough yesterday getting my lab results plus draining it.  Kinda painful to be honest with you they do numb the area somewhat but that long needle going in really bites. She took out 3 syringes full of fluid....ouch!

I think the stress emotionally not knowing on the lab report and then finding a hard large lump about 4 days ago really shook me up bad.  Not sleeping well....all that has taken it's toll on me.

I haven't paid much attention to anything else....I did see the Kaplin TSV but I know my skin can't use that so easy pass for me.  

Just wanted to finally get on the boards here and share the good news and the smaller not so good.  But I am hopeful it will resolve in the next few weeks.

Again thank you ladies for the prayers....

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

751-800 CHI

IT IS $50 AND COMES IN BLACK, PURPLE OR TURQUOISE.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

HOPE TSAVORITE SEES THIS TOO!

Thank you @weezer111 - found it! Sometimes the HSN mobile app does not pull up new items when I do a search

@tsavorite  - didn't this new jumpsuit come in a print? I thought that was one of the screen shots I captured of Colleen wearing it as a sneak peek 

Exclusive! Colleen Lopez Split Tulip Hem Jumpsuit
- 751-800

Hi ladies this isn't the one she had on that day....it was a black floral print and the legs weren't cut that way.  I don't see it on HSN yet.

I am finally off the antibiotics...it was really affecting me like a sleeping pill all day and night.  Feel more alter and clear head instead of on dope all day LOL!

She must be saving this other jumpsuit for next month.  

@tsavorite - I had posted

this on my Colleen thread in Fashion forum. She was wearing it on a July 2 show. I wonder why the delay???

"Loving the new palm print jumpsuit. Not posted yet, supposedly will be available later in July"

Screenshot_2021-07-02-15-29-32.png

@Chi-town girl  That's it!!  I wonder when this will be available?  Maybe tomorrow on her List Show?  Thanks for finding that photo you posted...

I just tried to go back the last 7 days to scan thur the posts here.....I see the Slatkin TSV candles....OMGoodness now I want to order that set.  When is that TSV?  I wonder if free shipping "could" be a possibility?  I doubt it.....he had the last few offers with free shipping so this set of three probably won't happen.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 @rochelleS @Pecky 

I contacted Kaplan's Customer Service asking if I should wash my face before I use the Diamond Contour Facial. Following is their response to me... just wanted to share it! 

We are so happy to hear you were able to order the TSV. It was an amazing offer!!!

To answer your question, the Diamond Contour Supercharged 1 Minute Daily Facial works best when used on dry, makeup free skin. So if you do not have any heavy foundation or powders on your skin, you can simply use the product directly (no need to cleanse first). This is why Dr. Kaplan recommended using the product in the morning, since most people do not wear makeup to bed and it makes it an easy morning skincare routine. 

However, we also have many many customers who like using the Facial in the evening. We simply advise them to please remove any makeup first with either a wipe or a quick cleanse. This way, the Diamond Facial has clear and maximum contact with your skin. The product is an exfoliator, skin plumper and skin rejuvenator all in one. If you leave makeup on when using the Diamond Facial, Dr Kaplan did not want makeup pigments to get pushed into the pores when using the Diamond Facial Smiley Happy

I hope I have answered your question. His new Collagen Boosting Creme that was part of the TSV offer is really lovely, and I know you are going to love it as well.  

Have a great day! Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions. 

They answered my question quickly too! Great Customer Service!!!!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

SO SORRY FOR ALL YOU ARE GOING THROUGH TSAVORITE!

THANK GOODNESS YOUR RESULTS CAME BACK NORMAL.

I WILL SAY EXTRA PRAYERS FOR YOU AS YOU GO THROUGH YOUR NEXT STEP IN YOUR RECOVERY.

AND I AM STILL LIGHTING MY FIRESIDE CANDLE EVERY EVENING FOR YOU.

TAKE CARE MY FRIEND AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS ARE HEADING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!

XO

Esteemed Contributor

@tsavorite 

So sorry to hear this past week has been so rough for you. Hopefully everything is behind you now and your recuperation will continue without added stressors. We are all thinking about you. 💖

Did you see I'd mentioned three utubers that have reviewed the new Homeworx tsv? If interested take a look at...

2GAYDADS 

MrKongsMom 

Philly Candle Man 

for some great comments. 

I hope Colleen's floral jumpsuit appears soon. I know that'll make you happy and brighten your recovery. Take care XOXO 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@weezer111 that's so nice of you!  I LOVE my Fire side candle...never had anyone light a candle for me though....thank youWoman Very Happy

@rochelleS I missed this....I will check out the reviews on youtube...wonder how they get them so early??  Thank you for the well wishes....just hoping when I go back next Wednesday this seroma isn't back or has shrunk alot.  I did read online it can take having it drained several times to get them to stop returning.  

I think those TSV candles...set of three even with shipping seems like a good deal...I won't be able to stay up until midnight...should just order them tonight!  I think it will be a popular TSV tomorrow.