Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

Oh my goodness! I can't believe your BFF broke her foot getting out of bed! She must have stepped out strangely... hurts me just to think about it. I hope she heals quickly. Did they put her in a cast or one of those boots?

I'm burning a Cheerful Giver Cinnamon Twist. I'm saving my favorites for later!

Respected Contributor

Thanks Rochelle.

For me I would be interested in the clear and not the tinted.

The sale is on until the 7th.

I have never tried Lancers, but I have tried Tatcha, Dr. D.{older one}, and Perricone.

I think the price point is really good.

Off to light my Orange Neroli candle.

Becoming cloudy and might be in store for a little storm!

Respected Contributor

@naturalfan 

My favorite is Perricone MD Photo-Brightening Moisturizer. It's in a jar and has a pinky/salmon color. Titanium Dioxide is the sunscreen which I like because it isn't toxic to dogs like zinc oxide is. I have used Lancer's sunscreen and agree that it is thin and runny. I also don't like the fact that you have to shake it before you apply it... I always wonder, how many shakes is enough! His sunscreen is the only product that I really don't like using. 

I recently bought the Tatcha Sunscreen duo from QVC but have stopped using all Tatcha products because after I introduced several into my Lancer routine I started breaking out. I will eventually add one Tatcha product back in at a time to see which one is the culprit. Good luck. 

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

BFF said her foot was asleep when she got out of bed and down she went, hard. She's wearing a boot and is pretty miserable. Doc said to wear it all the time except while sleeping. 6 to 8 weeks.

I had something similar happen after an epidural years ago. One leg was totally numb and I couldn't tell until I tried to stand. Fortunately there were nurses there so I didn't fall. It's a totally weird feeling.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 & @Tennessee Vol 

What kind of consistency does the Tatcha spf have? Thickish or thinner? Does it have a scent? If it's not what I may be interested in I'll cxl my WL. Thanks♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

I used it a while ago Rochelle, so I think Tenn or Chi would be better at the consistency or scent.

Would not want to steer you wrong.

Hard to remember when you try so many products!  haha!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

Tatcha's sunscreen is thicker, the consistency reminds me of a cream foundation, although it might be a little thicker. In my opinion, it doesn't have much of a scent. I just went upstairs and put some on my hand to see, I didn't remember it being very fragrant but I wanted to make sure.  It is white in color but completely disappears when you apply it, or at least it disappeared on me.

Valued Contributor

Rochelle - I should have said a tube rather than a bottle about the Lancer sunscreen.  I guess I said bottle because I just kind of shake the sunscreen out.  Again, very thin and watery.  I don't think there is too much of a scent with the Lancer sunscreen but I am very prone to sinus infections and I think my sense of smell has been dulled over the years.  I do have a travel size Tatcha sunscreen on hand, maybe I will give that one a go.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 @Tennessee Vol @naturalfan 

Thank you all for answering my sunscreen consistently and scent questions. Much appreciated. 

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

My M Asam orders are in a big UPS hub in Ohio. My hub is barely am hour away. Don't know if UPS is transporting tomorrow or if they give their employees the day off. Either way, possibly Tuesday or Wednesday is when I'll be looking for these buckets of body care.

I see these shipped from Tennessee,  surprised you haven't received your order yet.