Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

I did get the body duo and glycolic serum. The cleanser duo and Vitamin C serum have shipped but I haven't received them. I've got 2 Vitamin C serums on AD so I don't need it but I just want to make sure I have backups!

I can't wait for you to try the body duo! I think you'll love it! I also think you'll love the retexturizing serum because of the glycolic acid, especially in the summer. 

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

Yep, just looked and there were boxes on the front porch. Literally just carried them in. 

Did you do any damage in the Mac Cosmetics on air show that followed Lancer on tsv day? 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

Yes, Perricone's sunscreen is in a glass jar. The only problem I've had with it is the lid cracking and falling apart after a while. I hope you get to visit a Sephora or Ulta and try a sample before you purchase. My Sephora and Ulta still aren't letting you test products, hopefully it won't be too much longer before they will. 

Please review your M Asam products when you receive them. I'll do the same.

I lit a candle for you and weez! 

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS Great review on your candles. I do love the way you describe scents.  I feel like I can smell it through your reviews.  I now wish I didn't cancel my AD.  I am a big fan of any rain scents.  BBW has eucalyptus rain that I love.  It is very fresh & clean.  I checked on my Lancer orders and two are at my post office.  Hopefully Tuesday I will get them.  

Respected Contributor

I did not purchase any Mac from QVC Rochelle. I do like their line.  In fact we have a Mac Store right next to our Blue Mercury and Sephora in our strip mall.

It is an awesome shoppong center 10 minutes from me.

Thanks for lighting a candle for us Tenn!

Will be lighting mine in a little bit!

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

I do have the Tatcha sunscreen duo that's still on WL. No clue as to it being fulfilled. But I do see it's still being offered on WL.

I may just order the Perricone from Costco and I'll check to see what my local store has in stock next week. I have empty glass jars I can use in case the Perricone lid cracks.

Looking forward to the M Asam duo. I think it'll be fun to experiment with our products. I kind of think the M Asam may be slippery in the shower, so be careful. BFF just broke her foot getting out of bed. Big owwie!

Which candle scent did you light?

Valued Contributor

Can I ask you ladies what sunscreen you like to use?  I have the Lancer sunscreen which I like but I do not like the packaging.  The product is somewhat runny and I find the bottle to be a bit runny and messy.  Anyone have any thoughts?  

Respected Contributor

awww @Pecky, thanks. You are very sweet. I'm glad you, @weezer111 and @Tennessee Vol enjoyed my candle comments. I knew as soon as I opened the box that you and Tenn would like these scents. I wouldn't be surprised if these show up here on the Q sometime in the future. 

I saw you purchased the Scott Living tsv sheets in the leaf pattern. I had them in my cart and my cart disappeared when I went to check out. It took forever to log back on and poof, they were gone in my size, along with a couple other items. I did order the pillowcases in that print along with the tsv in the bronze trellis pattern. Have you tried the SL sheets before? If so, are you happy with the brand. First time for me.

I looove mixing and matching linens. I have alot of fun. Just need bigger closets...or not, lol.

Respected Contributor

Naturalfan-

I think the other ladies have tried more brands of sunscreens than I have.

I have been reading so much about "EltaMd"

It has 5 stars everywhere and is mentioned in numerous magazines for best facial sunscreen.

Happens to be 20% I believe at DermStore for the holiday.

Very reasonable at around $30 and comes in clear and tinted.

I am thinking of purchasing it myself.

Good luck as I know how hard it is to find a good one!

Happy 4th of July!!!

Respected Contributor

@naturalfan 

I never would've guessed the Lancer sunscreen comes in a bottle. The product page pics look like it's a tube. I learn something new every day.

Does it make a difference if you shake the bottle prior to using? I always do this with thinner liquid products.

I may not be the best to answer your questions. I'm  still looking for a product that'll suit my needs and not have an offensive smell. Does the Lancer spf have a noticeable smell? @Tennessee Vol uses Perricone spf and seems to like it. Hopefully she and others will share their thoughts with you too.

Editing to add, I've tried the EltaMD Broad Spectrum spf41 product in the past. This is a tinted sunscreen. There are a variety of products offered by the company.