Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

I'm glad you sent the Tatcha TSV back since you now know that the serum doesn't agree with your skin! Has your essence shipped yet? I surely hope so...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

YES TENN, IT SHIPPED THIS MORNING ALONG WITH THE OTHER TATCHA PRODUCTS I ORDERED.  WILL GET IT BY MONDAY.  DEFINITELY SENDING MY OTHER 2  ORDERS BACK.  WILL DECIDE ON THE ESSENCE.  FOR ME NOW IT IS THE PRINCIPAL OF THE THING.  I AM SURE YOU UNDERSTAND.

HAVE BEEN HAVING A BETTER EXPERIENCE ON HSN.

WILL SEE WHAT LANCER HAS FOR SURE.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

Yes I do understand, it takes the joy our of shopping when things take so long to ship! You got such a deal on the pearl/serum stick... just sayin'... I do think the Dewy Skin Face Cream, or whatever it's called, will be too much for your face if the serum was. You might be able to use it in the winter but not the summer. In addition you know that Lancer works well for you so just adding the Tatcha essence might be all you need!

Esteemed Contributor

I NEVER DID ORDER THE DEWY SKIN CREAM.

I ORDERED THE TSV, THE CLEANSNG OIL, AND THE PEARL/SERUM STICK, AND THE ESSENCE.

OH YEAH!   THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOX.  SOUND FAMILIAR?  HAHA  ONE SHIPPING FOR THEM   3 FOR ME.

NOT THE TSV.

ALL GOING BACK WITH MAYBE THE EXCEPTION OF THE ESSENCE.

SO DISCOURAGED THAT IT MAY GO BACK AS WELL!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

I totally understand. You've got a few days to decide if you want to send everything back. Hopefully by then we'll know what the Lancer TSV is!

Esteemed Contributor

ALWAYS LOVE YOUR SUPPORT TENN, NO MATTER THE ISSUE.  BESTEST FORUM FRIEND!!!!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

Ditto to you weez!

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS @weezer111 @Chi-town girl @Pecky 

I used my Tatcha Sunscreen this morning and so far I really like it! I like the fact that it is in a tube and with all sunscreen it has the expiration date on it. It is white and a little thick but I like that and it applies easily. The white color goes away quickly. To me, the finish is semi-matte and my pores do look better. It isn't sticky at all and after having it on all day my face still looks good. I did not apply foundation over it so I can't speak to how well it will play with foundation but I guess that really depends on the foundation. I'm really glad that I tried it and that I have it on AD.

I don't know what I did to make my Lancer Lip Serum leak, but it happened with the old version, in the silver tube, as well as the new one in the rose gold tube. Maybe I didn't secure the lid tightly... 

@Tennessee Vol  &  all -

I've been using the Tatcha spf primer for a year. One tube has lasted me a year bc I only use it on my face - used Lessman spf for neck and body and Deborah Lippmann spf hand cream for hands. The Tatcha product is very nice, works well under makeup

Was going to reorder the Tatcha spf, but jumped on the new Beekman probiotic spf primer when it was a special at Q, 2 1oz bottles $25, free shipping. I LOVE the Beekman product. It's a thinner consistency,  works well under makep. I would reorder either brand/product, very happy

I'm careful to fully tighten the Lancer lip serum after application.  No leakage and I love it!

A397085
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Probiotic SPF 35 Primer Duo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS @weezer111 @Chi-town girl @Pecky 

I used my Tatcha Sunscreen this morning and so far I really like it! I like the fact that it is in a tube and with all sunscreen it has the expiration date on it. It is white and a little thick but I like that and it applies easily. The white color goes away quickly. To me, the finish is semi-matte and my pores do look better. It isn't sticky at all and after having it on all day my face still looks good. I did not apply foundation over it so I can't speak to how well it will play with foundation but I guess that really depends on the foundation. I'm really glad that I tried it and that I have it on AD.

I don't know what I did to make my Lancer Lip Serum leak, but it happened with the old version, in the silver tube, as well as the new one in the rose gold tube. Maybe I didn't secure the lid tightly... 

@Tennessee Vol  &  all -

I've been using the Tatcha spf primer for a year. One tube has lasted me a year bc I only use it on my face - used Lessman spf for neck and body and Deborah Lippmann spf hand cream for hands. The Tatcha product is very nice, works well under makeup

Was going to reorder the Tatcha spf, but jumped on the new Beekman probiotic spf primer when it was a special at Q, 2 1oz bottles $25, free shipping. I LOVE the Beekman product. It's a thinner consistency,  works well under makep. I would reorder either brand/product, very happy

I'm careful to fully tighten the Lancer lip serum after application.  No leakage and I love it!

A397085
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Probiotic SPF 35 Primer Duo

@Chi-town girl  Have you tried the Milk Drops serum?  I just received an email that at they are having BOGO and to tune in tonight at 7 at their website?  I'm thinking about trying it.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky - I have not tried the Beekman Milk Drops but I have read good reviews. 

Most of my Beekman purchases are for body, but I am interested in trying more products for face, eyes, neck, hair. I LOVE their spf products. The Blaak Eye Cream is AWESOME, currently used in my rotation and I will reorder.Once I use up some current products I will probably order one of their good value skincare kits to try more products.

I have had good results using alternative products on weekends per Dimitri's suggestion to set aside our primary products during weekends. Gives me a chance to try new products 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri