Esteemed Contributor

@weezer23 wrote:

AWE TENN!!!!

SO SWEET OF YOU TO RMEMEBER MY HONEYMOON IN HAWAII!  XO

I BET IT WILL SMELL JUST LIKE IT!!

SO HAPPY THAT YOU STOCKED UP ON A PRODUCT THAT YOU ARE LOVING.  WHO KNOWS WHEN THEY WILL GET IT BACK IN STOCK, ONCE IT SELLS OUT.  I SAW THERE WAS A TWEAK'D SHOW ON HSN THIS AFTERNOON, BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY HAD ANYTHNG NEW.  

I DO THE CREAM AND SOCK THING AS WELL WITH MY BEEKMAN BUTTER AT NIGHT.  ESPECIALLY NOW WITH WEARING SANDALS, MY HEELS GET REALLY DRY.

I ALSO USE THE EMJOI PEDI ROLLER I GOT FROM QVC YEARS AGO.  REALLY HELPS TAKE OFF THE DEAD SKIN FIRST!!!!!!

@weezer23 I have that also and used it yesterday.  I love that little gadget.  

Respected Contributor

@weezer23 @Pecky 

I have an Emjoi Pedi Roller that I bought from QVC too but I use a rechargeable  Amope Pedi roller that I bought at Walmart that can be used in the shower. I like the fact that I can pickup the replacement rollers easily.

I used the Tweak'd Wild Frangipani body cream after I showered and I really like it but do find that it is harder to spread than other body butters that I have.

My TSV and scrub have shipped! YAY 

Respected Contributor

NEVER GET DELIVERIES ON A SUNDAY, BUT GOT MY FRANG MISTS, SCRUB, AND MY NEW TROPHY!

MAKES FOR A VERY HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!

Contributor

@weezer23glad you are loving the shorts!

Respected Contributor

@weezer23 

WOW! That's awesome! What do you think of the Frangipani mist?

I used my Trophy Microderm this morning! Hadn't done it in a while and because you bought one I got mine out again. It's a really neat little device!

Respected Contributor

THANKYOU qshopper2007!  HOPE YOU LOVE THE HONEYBEE COLOR YOU GOT.  I THINK THAT AND THE BLACK WILL BE MY FAVORITES!

TENN,

I LOVE THE SCENT!  ALREADY HAD WASHED MY HAIR THIS MORNING, SO I WILL NOT OFFICIALLY TRY IT UNTIL TOMORROW.  BUT IT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD!

MY NEW TROPHY CAME JUST AS I HAD HOPED.  IN THE MANUFACTURE'S BOX ALL SEALED WITH CLEAR WRAP, AS IF I WENT TO A DEPARTMENT STORE TO GET IT.  THE BODY HEAD CAME WRAPPED THE SAME WAY.  AT LEAST I KNOW FOR SURE IT IS BRAND NEW.  NOT LIKE MY LAST NUFACE CAME, HENCE THE RETURN.

EVERYTHING IS GREAT FROM WHAT I CAN TELL.  ONLY WAITING FOR A FEW MORE CANDACE ITEMS AND MY DOLL 10 LIPS WHICH WAS MY BWB PURCHASE.  I WAS TOLD THEY ARE ALL IN ONE BIG BOX!  HAHA!!!

Respected Contributor

@weezer23 

I am so glad that the Trophy was wrapped the way it was so you know no one has used it! It gives me the creeps thinking that you probably received a used NuFace!

YAY! I hoped you would love the scent of the Frangipani too! Since you didn't mention it, I'm assuming that your pumps were the right size. I've read several posts/reviews that the pumps that came with their TSV were too small.

Respected Contributor

YES TENN, THEY SEEM TO BE THE RIGHT SIZE!  YEAH!

DID NOT READ THE REVIEWS.  WERE THE CAPS TOO SMALL OR THE LENGTH OF THE STRAW?

AND I TOO AM HAPPY THE TROPHY WAS NOT PACKAGED THE WAY MY LAST NUFACE WAS.  I HAVE GOTTEN AT LESAST 3 NUFACE'S FROM QVC AND THEY ALL CAME IN THE MANUFAC. BOX.  AFTERALL, THE DEVICES ARE NOT CHEAP AND YOU USE THEM ON YOUR FACE.

Respected Contributor

@weezer23 

It was hard to tell from what was written, but I assumed that they meant the cap on the pump was too small to fit the bottle but I'm really not sure. 

Don't forget to charge your Trophy overnight... going from memory that's what I did. I think you'll like this one better than the one you gave your DIL because you don't need to be close to a power outlet to use it. 

Respected Contributor

THANKS TENN AND WILL DO!  FUNNY HOW I MISSED MY TROPHY!    PROBABLY BECAUSE I GAVE IT AWAY AND KNOW IT WASN'T THERE!  HAHA!

FUNNY HOW THE MIND WORKS!

I PUT MY SPRAY PUMP IN AND IT FIT FINE.  JUST SO HAPPEN TO SPRAY MY HAIR AND LOVE IT!  ENOUGH TO CALL THE "Q" AND REINSTATE MY SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER ON ADVANCED ORDER!  SHIPS OUT IN A FEW DAYS.

I WILL SAY THAT THE ONLY AUTO-DELIVERY I HAVE GOING ON EITHER QVC OR HSN IS FIVE LANCER ORDERS.  THE OTHERS THAT ARE  HUGE, IS ENOUGH TO LAST ME FOR SOME TIME AND I ALWAYS MOVE ON TO A NEW COLLECTION.  HAVE TO DO THAT OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE PRODUCTS ARRIVING EVERYDAY!  HAHA!!!!