Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

Alot of cream color makeup products can appear much darker in the pots. Looks can be deceiving. With the exception of eye liner, all for me have been easy to sheer out when applying, giving a truly natural look on. I always start with a light hand, much easier to add more if desired. Two application techniques work well for me. Using my finger (or small brush or tip of damp sponge), place three small dots of color on my cheek and blend up and out with a slightly dampened sponge. Use a blotting motion to move the color and blend, sheering the depth or density of pigment to blend into your face or underlying foundation to give the appearance of a natural flush of color. Or, you can use a stipling brush to move the color, again looking to achieve that natural placement of color. I have a small buki brush that I like using. I can delicately feather the edges of pigment for a natural look. Either application techniques work well for me. Some use their fingers with satisfying results. Just start with a light hand.

Years ago I purchased a Bobbi Brown potted cheek/lip product in what looked to be a deep dark magenta violet shade. Way out of my wheelhouse pallette. It turned out to be one truly fabulous color. I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately it was dc'd. 

I've also used Diane  Young's potted color, that's going back ... she had the most gorgeous pink and a bronzing shade too. Currently I have Eve Pearl and IT Cosmetic  cream blushes. Lots of gals use their lipstick on the cheek. I have occasionally but have had better lasting results with my blush products. Might have a Kristopher Buckle cream blush too. I really liked his makeup.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

Thanks for the tips! Another tip that I have is to use cream on cream and powder on powder. I always apply a finishing powder over my foundation before I apply a powder blush. If I wear a cream blush I apply it directly over my foundation and then lightly power over it. However, I haven't worn makeup for over a year!!!!! haha

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

And a right back to ya Thank You for your makeup application reminder tips. 🥰 It's been equally as long since I've put on a full face too. 

Contributor

Hi all! My Candace lounge shorts just arrived and I❤️ them! So soft and comfy. The fit is generous but since the drawstring is fully functional it’s easy to adjust. I got the honey bee, which is such a happy, cheery color. I wish I’d ordered more. Luckily I saw the Mohave pink in xxs on waitlist earlier in the week so I ordered 🤞🏻 Have a great weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS Happy Saturday to you!! I ordered 33.5 Warm Tawny Peach and it is a perfect match.  I like the light coverage it gives and still makes my skin look air brushed.  It looks so natural and it doesn't feel like you are wearing a foundation.  I am really liking this brand.  I haven't heard of it before.

Respected Contributor

SO FAR I GOT 3 OF THE SHORTS AND ONE OF THE TOPS.

ORDERED 4 SETS gshopper2007, AND THE LAST PAIR OF SHORTS ALONG WITH THE 3 ADDITIONAL TOPS ARE ON THEIR WAY.

I JUST LOVE THE MATERIAL, COLORS, AND NICE LOOSE COMFY FIT!

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!!!

Respected Contributor

My Wild Frangipani Face and Body Cream was just delivered and I LOVE it way it smells! I can't wait to get the other items that I ordered! 

@weezer23 

Was your mist delivered yet?

Respected Contributor

SO HAPPY YOU LOVE THE SCENT TENN!

MINE SAYS IT WILL BE DELIVERED TOMORROW, BUT SINCE IT IS SUNDAY, I AM THINKING MONDAY.

CAN'T WAIT TO SMELL IT!

Respected Contributor

@weezer23 

I ordered 2 more duos of the Face and Body cream while it's still on sale for $29.00... now I'll have 8 in total... I apply a body cream all over every night and I really love this scent, especially for the summer. I really slather it on so I use it up pretty quickly. I also apply a body cream on my feet each night and wear socks to bed.

In my opinion, this is the best scent he has done. It's a light floral with hints of coconut... I hope you like it. Someone wrote that it reminds them of Hawaii so I hope it reminds you of your honeymoon!

Respected Contributor

AWE TENN!!!!

SO SWEET OF YOU TO RMEMEBER MY HONEYMOON IN HAWAII!  XO

I BET IT WILL SMELL JUST LIKE IT!!

SO HAPPY THAT YOU STOCKED UP ON A PRODUCT THAT YOU ARE LOVING.  WHO KNOWS WHEN THEY WILL GET IT BACK IN STOCK, ONCE IT SELLS OUT.  I SAW THERE WAS A TWEAK'D SHOW ON HSN THIS AFTERNOON, BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY HAD ANYTHNG NEW.  

I DO THE CREAM AND SOCK THING AS WELL WITH MY BEEKMAN BUTTER AT NIGHT.  ESPECIALLY NOW WITH WEARING SANDALS, MY HEELS GET REALLY DRY.

I ALSO USE THE EMJOI PEDI ROLLER I GOT FROM QVC YEARS AGO.  REALLY HELPS TAKE OFF THE DEAD SKIN FIRST!!!!!!