Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

STAYED UP TO WATCH THE SHOW TENN, BUT I DO NOT THINK RMS IS ON TONIGHT ACCORDING TO SHAWN'S PREVIEW.

IT IS A FUN SHOW TO WATCH REGARDLESS!!

TGIF!!!!!!!!

@weezer111 

I am so sorry... I went to Shop QVC TV and in the drop down menu selected Program Guide and searched for RMS. It showed that RMS would be on Shawn's Dare to Share last night as well as the next few Friday nights. I really hate that I passed on bad info... I just checked the Program Guide again for RMS and it still shows that RMS was on Dare to Share as a previous show... I guess they didn't have enough of any one item in stock to have an RMS segment. I'm really happy for Rose-Marie!

All of my Tweak'd items are Preparing your Order now! YAY!!! My RMS items are still on waitlist.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

NO WORRIES AT ALL TENN!

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOUR TWEAK'D IS MOVING ALONG!

CAN'T WAIT TO SMELL IT MYSELF.

MINE IS DUE TO ARRIVE TTOMORROW, BUT IT WILL BE MONDAY I'M SURE.

WHEN WILL YOUR CREAM BE DELIVERED?

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 Did you order RMS Buriti Bronzer?  I received a sample with my order and just tried it and wow I love it.  It gives a nice beachy glow to my face.  It looks dewey and refreshed.  I just may have to order it.  I am going to order directly from them as they have free shipping and they ship much faster than QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I DID PECKY!

IT WAS A 2 PIECE KIT THAT THEY STILL HAVE WITH A BLUSH AND THE BRONZER.  GOT LOST ANGEL AND BURTI BRONZER.  $39.50 FOR BOTH AND BOTH ARE FULL SIZE.

LOVE THEM!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I DID PECKY!

IT WAS A 2 PIECE KIT THAT THEY STILL HAVE WITH A BLUSH AND THE BRONZER.  GOT LOST ANGEL AND BURTI BRONZER.  $39.50 FOR BOTH AND BOTH ARE FULL SIZE.

LOVE THEM!

@weezer111 Thanks!! I think I will order Beloved or Illusive.  I like have a pop of color.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

I DID PECKY!

LOVE THEM!

@weezer111 Thanks!! I think I will order Beloved or Illusive.  I like have a pop of color.

@weezer111 @Pecky 

I'm thinking about ordering Demure because I look better in a cool pink blush and I'd like to find a cream blush that applies evenly. I've been eying this set but haven't gone with it yet. Does the blush apply evenly/smoothly?

The Burti Bronzer looks so dark, I'm not sure that I could use it. 

How do you use it? 

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

NO WORRIES AT ALL TENN!

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOUR TWEAK'D IS MOVING ALONG!

CAN'T WAIT TO SMELL IT MYSELF.

MINE IS DUE TO ARRIVE TTOMORROW, BUT IT WILL BE MONDAY I'M SURE.

WHEN WILL YOUR CREAM BE DELIVERED?

@weezer111 

My cream is out for delivery!

Esteemed Contributor

FOR ME TENN, A CREAM  APPLIES MUCH EASIER AND BLENDS IN SO SMOOTHLY.  YOU CAN GO AS LIGHT AS YOU WANT WITH APPLICATION.

A SPONGE WORKS GREAT TOO.

I JUST APPLY THE BRONZER VERY SHEER OVER THE AREAS I WANT.

IT REALLY IS A NATURAL LOOK, AND NO SPARKLES OR MICA.

I WAS GOING TO GET THE RED ONE TOO PECKY, AS RED IS MY COLOR!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

I appreciate your comments on the Buriti bronzer. Sounds great. What color foundation did you select and was it a good match? 

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 @rochelleS @Pecky 

I decided to order the Lip2Cheek Cream with the Buriti Bronzer in Demure. If I can't use the bronzer I'll find someone who can!