Esteemed Contributor

I ORDERED 3 OF THE LOUNGE SHORTS WITH THE MATCHING TOPS LATE LAST NIGHT  gshopper2007.

DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.

I AM SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU.

Frequent Contributor

Aw, thanks @weezer111 . I'm glad you were able to get your order in!

Frequent Contributor

Quick update, I kept trying (even though I said I was giving up, lol!) and did get one pair of lounge shorts to go through.  Fingers crossed the order sticks!

Esteemed Contributor

YEAH!

MY SETS ARE ALREADY IN PREPARING MODE, SO AT LEAST EVERYTHING IS NOT ADVANCED OR BACK ORDERED.

I GOT NEW BLOOM, BLACK, AND HONEY BEE.

CUTE AND COMFY!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the mojave pink shorts.  They are really cute.  I just hope I get them.  

Esteemed Contributor

ME TOO PECKY!!!!!

I AM SURE EVERYTHING WILL SELL OUT AGAIN WITH GREAT PRICES AND 5 EPAYS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SHOW, BUT PURCHASED WHAT I WANTED ALREADY.

THE SMALLER SIZES GO VERY FAST!

Frequent Contributor

Great news that your orders are already preparing! I'm wondering if they're holding back any items for the show tonight (like they held back the dip-dye cardi last time).  There were a few things she showed in an Instagram reel that I don't see yet.  I'm a little nervous my order will go to backorder because of the problems adding it to my cart, then the color showed as sold out in my size, then available, now sold out again.  Fingers crossed though - I really love that honey bee color and want something in it!

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE THAT HONEY BEE COLOR TOO.

THINK IT WILL BE A CUTE SHORT SET.

MAYBE THEY ARE HOLDING ITEMS, SO SHE HAS STUFF LEFT TO SELL AT 10PM!

MY BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS WENT TO BACK ORDER, SO I JUST CANCELLED IT AND ORDERED A DOLL 10 LIP COLLECTION AND BOTH THE LIPSTICKS AND MY GIFT BAG ARE IN THE PREPARING MODE.

BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.  I KEEP CHECKING TO SEE IF THE STATUS CHANGES.  FINGERS CROSSED IT STAYS WHERE IT IS AT UNTIL IT SHIPS!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

ME TOO PECKY!!!!!

I AM SURE EVERYTHING WILL SELL OUT AGAIN WITH GREAT PRICES AND 5 EPAYS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SHOW, BUT PURCHASED WHAT I WANTED ALREADY.

THE SMALLER SIZES GO VERY FAST!

@weezer111  Just checked and mine is processing.  Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

I decided to order the Lilac TS as well as the Coconut Guava TS even though the price went up. Because I used the 20% off coupon on one of the sets the total cost was just about what the TS would have been for two. Since you love this scent as does @Pecky and several others who posted about it I just know I'll love it too!

Thanks for the review of your RMS brow powder. I'm lucky that I ordered the light before it sold out. I was going to order the foundation and brush in 11.5 because I'm afraid that the 00 will be too light but this shade isn't an option now. Oh well...

@rochelleS 

My Dr Denese TSV has shipped and is in Atlanta now.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb