Regular Contributor

I watched the FB preview of CCB's May items.  More cute things.  I too love the paperbag shorts, did she say what the fabric was, I didn't hear.  She looks great in everything lol..

Respected Contributor

CHI ORDERED THE MINT TEA.  IT IS NOT NEW THEY SAID BUT BROUGHT BACK FOR THAT DAY TENN.

I LOVE THE LILAC, BUT THINK YOU WOULD LIKE ANY OF THEM.

I WILL HAVE TO LOOK IN MY BOX AND SEE IF THERE IS A COUPON.

GOT ONE LAST TIME AND IT IS STILL GOOD FOR $10 OFF OF $50.I CAN USE IT AS OFTEN AS I LIKE.  USED IT FOR BOTH TS'S AND HUGE SHOWER GELS.  THINK IT IS GOOD UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH!

BY THE WAY TENN AND ROCHELLE

I LOVE THE RMS BROW PRODUCT!  SO NATURAL LOOKING AND THAT IS HARD TO DO WITH VERY DARK BROWS.

Respected Contributor

I AM GOING TO LOOK ON HER INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK PAGES TO CHECK IT OUT!  THANKS FOR POSTING.

I DID KNOW HER SHOW IS TOMORROW NIGHT AT 10PM.

Respected Contributor

@weezer23 

That's great news about the RMS brow product. Thanks for commenting.. Hope you are as pleased with your other orders...when they arrive. I see reviews are starting to come on a few items too.

Respected Contributor

YOUR WELCOME ROCHELLE!

I HAVE NOT LOOKED AT ANY OTHER REVIEWS.

I WILL SAY THAT I AM VERY HAPPY THAT THE PRODUCTS COME STRAIGHT FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND PACKAGED SO THERE WOULD BE NO DAMAGE EN ROUTE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HER NEXT SHOW FOR SURE!  DID YOU END UP ORDERING DR. DENESE?  I READ THAT YOU HAD ASKED TENN A QUESTION ABOUT THAT AND LANCER OMEGA OIL.

HOPING ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND MIKE!

A NICE SUNNY DAY HERE, BUT THINK RAIN IS ON THE WAY.

Respected Contributor

@weezer23 

Yes, I did order the Dr Denese tsv along with a body scrub/ cream duo(still looking for that HG product that'll give the results I want) plus the new spf40 which is waitlisted.

Mike is right next to me. Dreary with rain today thru tomorrow 

Respected Contributor

HAD TO EDIT AS I FORGET TO CHANGE THE FONT ROCHELLE.

SO HAPPY YOU GOT SOME GREAT THINGS FROM DR. D!  I AM SURE YOU WILL LOVE THEM.

IF YOU HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS THE HOLY GRAIL OF SKINCARE; PLEASE SHARE!!!!

WE HAVE RAIN IN STORE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS, SO WHILE YOU ARE SNUGGLING WITH YOUR SWEET MIKE, I WILL BE SNUGGLING WITH MINE!  HAHA!!!

{HUBBY}

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone!  I received my Korres Lilac and Body Perfector.  I am loving the Lilac scent.  It smells exactly like lilac's.  I like it much better than the gardenia I ordered before.  I just put the body perfector on my hand and it does give a nice glow.  @weezer23 how do you like it?  I thought that you ordered it as well.  

Respected Contributor

I DID PECKY AND MENTIONED YOU IN A PREVIOUS POST.

I LOVE IT AND I REMEMBER TELLING YOU ABOUT THE LILAC BUSHES AT MY GRAND PARENTS HOUSE YEARS AGO.

THIS SCENT DID NOT DISAPPOINT ME AT ALL!!!!  ACTUALLY BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES REMEMBERING THEM.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

SO GLAD  HAVE IT ON AUTO-SHIP!

AS FOR THE BODY PERFECTOR, I HAVE NOT TRIED, BUT I HAVE NO DOUBT IT WILL LIVE UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS!

SO HAPPY THAT YOU LOVE EVERYTHING PECKY!!!!!!!

Contributor

Sadly the Candace launch was a bust for me Smiley Sad I stayed up past midnight and when the items finally loaded I kept getting the "oops, just missed it" message on the item I wanted even though it showed in stock (and I was trying literally moments after the items appeared).  I tried over and over and finally gave up. This morning I decided to go for the lounge shorts instead and same thing, my size and color show in stock but I keep getting the just missed it message. Bummed and tired.