Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

Thanks for your reply regarding using Hyftoshield and Omega oil.

I did order the tsv along with the body duo and the new 40spf day cream, which is waitlisted.

@weezer111 

Really curious to hear your thoughts on the RMS brows brush. Rose Marie put alot of effort into this and seemed quite pleased with the result. Inquiring minds await...

Esteemed Contributor

I AM SORRY ROCHELLE.  I SHOULD HAVE STATED THAT I HAVE THE BROW SET ON WAITLIST LIKE ALOT OF YOU DO.  I GOT THE BROW POWDER SEPARATE TO USE WITH OTHER BROW BRUSHES I HAVE TO SEE HOW I LIKE THE FORMULA.  WHO NOWS HOW LONG THE WAITLIST WILL BE AND I USE BROW PRODUCTS EVERYDAY ALONG WITH MASCARA.  I KNOW SHE TOOK GREAT PRIDE IN HER BRUSH, WHICH IS WHY I DID NOT CANCEL MY WAITLIST.

I WILL REVIEW THE BROW POWDER A LITTLE LATER.

HAVE TO CUT UP ALL MY VEGETABLES AS ROASTED VEGGIES AND SEMOLINA SEEDED BREAD FOR DINNER TONIGHT!

A BIG HELLO TO MIKE!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

Just received my Cashmere Rose TS, etc and opened it immediately. I tried a little of the firming serum and body butter and like the smell. It is a soft floral to me but doesn't remind me of Chanel No 5, maybe the host was referring to No 19 because she just said the French perfume with a number so naturally I thought of No 5! I've never used No 19 so I don't have anything to compare it to.

I plan on using the body polish and then the shower gel. I can't decide if I'll use the firming serum spray and the body cream tonight as well or just use the body cream at night and the firming serum in the morning... decision, decisions... haha 

So far I'm happy with the way Cashmere Rose smells! I hope you are happy with the Lilac too!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

OMG TENN!

I USE TO LOVE CHANEL #19.

REALLY CAN'T FIND IT TOO MANY PLACES.  I WILL LET YOU KNOW TOMORROW IF IT SMELLS LIKE IT.  

ENJOY YOUR SHOWER TONIGHT!

I PLAN ON OPENING THE LILAC TO TRY IT AND WILL PROBABLY USE THE BODY CREAM.  NOT HOT OUT SO I AM SAVING THE SPRAY FOR WHEN IT IS WARMER AND I DO NOT WANT TO SLATHER A RICH  CREAM ALL OVER MY BODY!  HAHA!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG!  THE LILAC SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!!

PECKY I THINK YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THE LILAC CG CANDLE AND I TOLD YOU THAT IS HOW MY GRANDMOTHER'S YARD SMELLED.  JUST FULL OF LILAC BUSHES.

ACTUALLY BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES, AS SHE IS NO LONGER WITH ME, BUT SMELLED LIKE I WAS ENTERING HER HOUSE!

SO VERY HAPPY WITH THE KORRES LILAC TS!!!!

HAVE YOU TRIED THE ROSE YET TENN?

Esteemed Contributor

AS FAR AS MY 2 RMS ITEMS THAT ARRIVED, I HAVE NOT TRIED, BUT SO IMPRESSED AS TO HOW THE ITEMS ARE PACKAGED.  I KNOW FROM LOOKING AT THE COLOR  THAT I WILL BE HAPPY!!

OVERALL A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Wsmom 

So sorry to hear about your sweet girl. Is she eating and drinking? This is such a hard time for you and I hope she'll let you know its time without prolonging any undue suffering. My heart aches for both of you. (((HUGS)))

Mike has started drinking more and his appetite has picked up. He has had this odd behavior of coming to me to be fed and there is food in his dish. It's like he doesn't realize it's there and will then start eating on his own or I'll have to move the bowl under his face. The vet says this is not unusual for a senior pet. A little dementia,  perhaps...seems like it to me. Poor baby. Otherwise he's resumed snuggling with me and doesn't like me to be out of his sight most of the time.

@rochelleS , Thanks so much.  She goes in spurts.  Like we will think this is it, she won't eat or drink and just lays there and then boom!  Up she jumps, folllows me around and eats and drinks.  That's why I say I just don't think she's there yet.  Of course when she went to the vet she laid there lethargic so the vet was like we are there...but she does have huge rebounds.  I wish she would make it more cut and dry like pets in the past have.

So glad to hear Mike is improving so much.  I agree about the dementia...DH and I have wondered about that with our girl, too.  

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

YAY! I'm so glad your Lilac smells amazing. I really like the Cashmere Rose too! It's a light delicate floral to me. Can't wait for you to try yours. 

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 @Chi-town girl and anyone else who got the Korres TS.

I got a 20% off coupon from HSN that is good for one item today so I'm thinking about ordering another Korres TS but can't decide which one to get. I didn't like Wen's Lilac so I'm afraid that I won't like Korres' either. I'm considering the Mint Tea, Coconut Guava or the Mediterranean Vanilla... have you tried any of these scents? I think the Mint Tea is new. If the Coconut Guava smelled like coconut I'd really like it... I remember that you don't care for it weez...

Thanks in advance!

Frequent Contributor

Hi All! Did anyone else see the Instagram preview of Candace's May launch? I really like those paperbag waist shorts in yellow.  My hesitation is that the material looks like it would crease the minute I sit down. Thoughts?

Hope everyone's well! Smiley Happy