Esteemed Contributor

THE RYKA ONE TIME ONLY IN IVY GREEN WOULD BE PERFECT FOR ANYONE WHO GOT ANYTHING FROM CANDACE IN THE OLIVE ASH!

CUTE SANDAL ON TONIGHT.

GOT MINE!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

THE RYKA ONE TIME ONLY IN IVY GREEN WOULD BE PERFECT FOR ANYONE WHO GOT ANYTHING FROM CANDACE IN THE OLIVE ASH!

CUTE SANDAL ON TONIGHT.

GOT MINE!!!

@weezer111  - Nice!!! And good price $43. My size is sold out. I'm going to continue to look for new sandals.  I have some gift cards to use at Macy's and Dillards - LOVE Dillards and Nordstrom shoe departments - I can get into serious trouble, lol Woman LOL

Please post reviews!

A391693
Ryka Snake Print Adjustable Sandals - Margo Exotic

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

What a fun shopping day Woman Very Happy

I.hope everyone that shopped today is happy with their purchases. Please post reviews - I will let you all know my experience/reviews.

Remember, exchanges for the same item# is free/no addtl cost - for size or color. I usually call CS when doing an exchange so they can make a note on my account AND I request it on the return receipt that is included in the package.

It's not a perfect process, but I've had good success with this approach. If your desired exchange is sold out, you will get a full refund. 

Lately CS has been difficult to reach via phone, so I email requests to the social team for credit requests due to price drops or for exchange requests. Be nice and persistent - most likely a favorable outcome.  If you need my assist, please let me know! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@qshopper2007 I just happened to try again and they are now available.  I can't decide on seafoam or wisteria LOL

@Pecky - OMG, they must have pulled it after some of us found it and placed orders before the show. Everything was selling out so quickly, they were probably concerned about having to cut the show short. 

Which color (s) did you get???

@Chi-town girl That is what I thought.   They needed it to present it on the show.  I don't think QVC has had this many sell outs from one line in years.  I ended up ordering wisteria.  I really liked the seafoam but I have a few things in Barefoot Dreams that I have in that color.  I don't have anything like wisteria.  It's such a cheerful color.  I love the Ryka OTO in the green you ordered.  I didn't see it until this morning.  That color would look great with my joggers!! 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@qshopper2007 I just happened to try again and they are now available.  I can't decide on seafoam or wisteria LOL

@Pecky - OMG, they must have pulled it after some of us found it and placed orders before the show. Everything was selling out so quickly, they were probably concerned about having to cut the show short. 

Which color (s) did you get???

@Chi-town girl That is what I thought.   They needed it to present it on the show.  I don't think QVC has had this many sell outs from one line in years.  I ended up ordering wisteria.  I really liked the seafoam but I have a few things in Barefoot Dreams that I have in that color.  I don't have anything like wisteria.  It's such a cheerful color.  I love the Ryka OTO in the green you ordered.  I didn't see it until this morning.  That color would look great with my joggers!! 

@Pecky - I am so glad I ordered the Wisteria tshirt, the color is soooo pretty! I was drooling over the Wisteria cardi and jeans, but had to stop Woman LOL

My Candace orders are:

3 tshirts (wisteria, olive and peach; peach order is on waitlist)

Zesty Yellow cardigan

Natural/print hoodie

Natural/print joggers

Solid olive joggers

Honored Contributor

I see a new beauty brand/items listed as "new". Maybe on tonight for the Tuesday night beauty show? 

Lavido is a natural, therapeutic skin and body care line specializing in herbal plant chemistry with clinically proven results. Originating from the beautiful and lush Galilee valley a remote, untouched region of Israel, a country known for its agriculture and green technologies, Lavido was born in 2003 from a passion for herbal chemistry and a need for natural products that work better than conventional ones.

THE FOUNDER

Plant chemist Ido Magal is the founder and formulator of Lavido. Ido grew up studying herbal and plant chemistry, starting at a very young age in his grandmother’s organic garden. With a deep love of nature and plants, he began farming his land in the heart of the Galilee’s Jezreel Valley in Israel to study and practice herbal medicine. Not long after, his sister asked him to make a therapeutic cream for her baby’s sensitive skin, which soon became a highly coveted product among her friends and family. After quickly selling out of the miracle cream at a local farmer’s market, Lavido - named after Ido and his sister- was born.

It is Ido’s passion for plants and love of formulating that has made

I'm just "looking", LOL!!! there are 12 items. These look interesting to me as a mask "junkie"

A454259
Lavido Multi-Masking Set

A454261
Lavido 2-in-1 Purifying Facial Mask & Exfoliator

Honored Contributor

Nice to see a 10 oz pump bottle of the NuFACE conductor gel. $45. Anyone know of a lower price anywhere else? It's now a leave on gel so I have renewed interest!

Also thinking about the red light attachment- anyone using it?

A311356
NuFACE Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer - 10-oz

Esteemed Contributor

PRICE IS GREAT ON THE GEL CHI AND THE PUMP IS SO EASY.

I THINK THE RED LIGHT IS ONE OF MY FAVS.  REMINDS ME OF LIGHTSTIM.

NO GEL NEEDED EITHER.

VERY SOOTHNG AND RELAXING AND YOU CAN JUST DO IT WHILE WATCHING TV.

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

PRICE IS GREAT ON THE GEL CHI AND THE PUMP IS SO EASY.

I THINK THE RED LIGHT IS ONE OF MY FAVS.  REMINDS ME OF LIGHTSTIM.

NO GEL NEEDED EITHER.

VERY SOOTHNG AND RELAXING AND YOU CAN JUST DO IT WHILE WATCHING TV.

Thx @weezer111 - I will wait for a free ship day or reduced event pricing for the gel. And I don't see the red light attachment on Q, maybe it's sold out

i watched some of Coco's TSV launch show - was a bit concerned bc she was using the device on the center of her neck/windpipe - thought that maybe FDA approval was update. BUT good on the vendor to tell her no, no. Coco looked embarrassed - I'm surprised that wasn't covered during her training/product demo prep. 

Esteemed Contributor

THEY ADVERTISED THE RED LIGHT ATTACHMENT, SO IT IS PROBABLY SOLD OUT.

YOU DO NOT USE IT DOWN THE CENTER OF THE NECK, ONLY ON THE SIDES.

KATE IS SUCH A SWEET PERSON.

GOING TO START USING IT AGAIN.  SHE INSPIRED ME!!!!!!!