Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics - This Day Only at HSN for this try me/travel sized mask set $23, free shipping

It includes the fabulous Watermelon (Wrinkle Soak) Mask + Deep Pore (Vacuum) My weekly favorite mask treatment -  Do the Deep Pore mask followed by the Watermelon mask, your skin will be so soft and glowing!!!

Exclusive! Skinn® Cosmetics Fruit Fusion Mask Set
724-361
Skinn® Cosmetics Fruit Fusion Mask Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I am not able to order any of the cardi's, I am getting hmmm something went wrong.Smiley Mad

Arggh --- they are probably slammed. Keep trying and also get on the phone  for CS support

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@qshopper2007 wrote:

Yay @Chi-town girl, I'm so glad you got your zesty lemon cardi! And I can't believe XXS is already sold out, glad I moved fast! I too am trying to restrain myself from the blue.  Spent a wee bit too much today already.  Eek! lol

Yeah me too @qshopper2007 about the budget. But YOLO, right? I will make some other adjustments...

Honored Contributor

I finally got through to CS and it is completely sold out.  I will keep checking.  So much for those people saying this line is nothing special, the same old thing.  Boy were they proven wrong.

Frequent Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I finally got through to CS and it is completely sold out.  I will keep checking.  So much for those people saying this line is nothing special, the same old thing.  Boy were they proven wrong.

Oh! Sorry to hear this, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it comes available again. Is there any chance they held some back for the 5 pm show? Not sure if that's something they ever do.

Honored Contributor

@qshopper2007 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

Oh! Sorry to hear this, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it comes available again. Is there any chance they held some back for the 5 pm show? Not sure if that's something they ever do.

@qshopper2007  I am hoping!!

Honored Contributor

@qshopper2007 I just happened to try again and they are now available.  I can't decide on seafoam or wisteria LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I JUST LOOKED PECKY AND THE XXS WAS AVAILABLE IN ALL COLORS.

Frequent Contributor
@Pecky those colors are both pretty! Tough choice - the wisteria looks lovely on Candace
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@qshopper2007 I just happened to try again and they are now available.  I can't decide on seafoam or wisteria LOL

@Pecky - OMG, they must have pulled it after some of us found it and placed orders before the show. Everything was selling out so quickly, they were probably concerned about having to cut the show short. 

Which color (s) did you get???