Honored Contributor

$38.50, 3 sets

A397206
Candace Cameron Bure Stretch Layering Tank 2-Pack

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

GOT MY HOODIES!

ADVANCED ORDER.

Honored Contributor

Got my hoodie too - natural tie dye, yes adv order.

My TSV tshirts are in preparing order status with 4/26 delivery date

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered my hoodie in the natural and I want to order the joggers in the green when available. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered my hoodie in the natural and I want to order the joggers in the green when available. 

@Pecky @Pecky  - I migh4 get both pants - print and solid in olive.  Would be great if they are buy more save

I also like the dip dye cardigan

Respected Contributor

I GOT NATURAL AND OLIVE IN THE HOODIES.  WANT THE MATCHING JOGGERS TOO.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Pecky @weezer111 I decided not to get the hoodie after all. It looks a little boxy, and I really don't need another hoodie. Woman Tongue I hope that I'm able to get the jogger pants in the olive tie dye, and I really hope they come in petite. 

The skirt I wanted came up in Waitlist! I ordered the wisteria color. It looks so fresh with a white t-shirt and jean jacket.

Honored Contributor

Free shipping today for fashion, $75 min purchase

I think you must have it all in one cart????

A minimum fashion, shoe, handbag, or luggage order amount of $75 (excluding any applicable tax) is required. Shipping savings reflected at checkout on QVC apps. Applies to standard shipping on fashion, shoe, handbag, or luggage items only. Free standard shipping offer excludes items with shipping included. Applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S. only. Additional restrictions may apply. Purchases made before Midnight ET on 4/19/21 are excluded. Offer ends 4/19/21 at 11:59pm ET

Respected Contributor

JUST GOT BOTH MATCHING JOGGERS.

OFF TO BED.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Too late to cancel my earlier tshirt orders to add a 3rd and get free shipping,  but I cancelled my earlier hoodie order. Reordered the hoodie with 2 joggers in solid and tie dye olive -  free shipping was automatically applied to my order, YAY!