Honored Contributor

I bouight the Lime Caviar peel long time ago, not tried it yet. 

Respected Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@weezer111 

I'm so glad this was posted! I love Lancer, it's the only skincare line I use now. I started with the 3 piece TSV and then added the Caviar Lime Peel. It's awesome/

I then branched out and got the Retinol Serum and the Vit C Radiance Cream and WOW did that kick the whole thing up 10 notches. My skin is so smooth, I am going makeup free mostly now, which is something I would never have even considered 4 months ago.

I do want to try the Omega Oil, any thoughts on others?

@Coopsmommy 

I use all of the products that you do as well as the Omega Oil, Retexturizing Treatment and Intensive Night Treatment. During the day I add 5 drops of the Omega Oil to the Method Moisturizer, at night I only add 3 drops to the moisturizer because I also use the Intensive Night Treatment. 

I agree with you that adding the Retinol Serum and Vitamin C really kicked my routine up a notch. My complexion looks better than it has in years!

I just ordered Lancers Body Nourish and Polish from Sephora because of the 20% off sale. 

Try the oil... $55.00 is a great price for it IMHO!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

I really like their sunscreen product.  

Super Contributor

@weezer111 

I ordered both the oil and the intensive night cream since they were on sale. I'm excited to give them a try. 

Super Contributor

Thanks @Tennessee Vol  for the input. (I have family in the tricities Smiley Happy).

Glad to see you are seeing such good results as well.I think I've finally found what works for me.

I'm happy to get the oil and intensive night on sale, I got them on auto delivery so if I love them as much as the rest, I'll be set. Well, except that I also want to try the 3 piece body set too haha! 

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle  Break that bad boy out and give it a try. I absolutely love it and I have sensitive skin that usually breaks out or reacts with most masks/peels.

Depending on your sensitivity, you might want to start with 10 minutes and work your way up. I leave mine on now for about 25 minutes twice per week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@weezer111 

I'm so glad this was posted! I love Lancer, it's the only skincare line I use now. I started with the 3 piece TSV and then added the Caviar Lime Peel. It's awesome/

I then branched out and got the Retinol Serum and the Vit C Radiance Cream and WOW did that kick the whole thing up 10 notches. My skin is so smooth, I am going makeup free mostly now, which is something I would never have even considered 4 months ago.

I do want to try the Omega Oil, any thoughts on others?

@Coopsmommy  I didn't see a retinol serum for this line.  Do you have an item number?  TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

@naturalfan  So much for thinking I was done this time. Hah! I was dying to hear some reviews on the SPF. I'm glad to hear you like it!

Since I have been adding the retinol and Vit C serums and going makeup free often, I definitely need to step up my sunscreen use, but a good one has been hard to find.

Super Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Here ya' go: A446737 Lancer Advanced Retinol Treatment. I love it!

Respected Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

Thanks @Tennessee Vol  for the input. (I have family in the tricities Smiley Happy).

Glad to see you are seeing such good results as well.I think I've finally found what works for me.

I'm happy to get the oil and intensive night on sale, I got them on auto delivery so if I love them as much as the rest, I'll be set. Well, except that I also want to try the 3 piece body set too haha! 

@Coopsmommy 

I want to try the body cleanser too but since Sephora didn't have it in stock I couldn't order it during the sale... I haven't paid retail for any of the Lancer products that I have! QVC has the best prices during the live shows, when they put the products on sale!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb