Contributor

I bought the Lancer TSV to try out on my crepey arms. Used it yesterday and again today. The polish and cleanse go on fine but when I rub on the body nourish, it burns my skin for a few seconds. Does anyone else have this problem?

Respected Contributor

@SunBumIL 

Yes, glycolic acid in the body nourish is what you are feeling. Perhaps you should use it every other day until your skin becomes accustomed to it. I love this TSV but don't use it every day. HTH

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Contributor

Must be using the three together. I forgot to use the first two last evening,and used the nourish only - had no problem with nourish by itself.  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Yeah! I am so happy to see this new Lancer thread because the other one on the beauty forum quickly turned into a 600 plus comment discussion among a few friends about matters often other than Lancer. (Don’t get me wrong, it’s a very nice chat, and the women seem absolutely lovely!) Re: Lancer, I love the three piece method for the face and hope I’ll like the body version.🤞
Esteemed Contributor

@SunBumIL wrote:

I bought the Lancer TSV to try out on my crepey arms. Used it yesterday and again today. The polish and cleanse go on fine but when I rub on the body nourish, it burns my skin for a few seconds. Does anyone else have this problem?

@SunBumIL , I used all three items today for the first time and had no issues other than on my legs, probably because I'd shaved them, and then that only lasted for a minute.