Honored Contributor

Age perfect cell renewal, it has pink tones, finally a pink tone for us ,i wore it today ,feels great on ,just wish it has spf .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Age perfect cell renewal, it has pink tones, finally a pink tone for us ,i wore it today ,feels great on ,just wish it has spf .

@goldensrbest

Is that the one that is advertised with Helen Miren and says somethig about rosy tones and is supposed to give a bit of color to mature skin?  If so, I was just looking at this in Walmart yesterday.  I have very sensitive skin and was trying to decide if this would bother me. Does it have a strong fragrance?  I am looking for a new moisturizer for my face and I have trouble finding something as I cannot do any with fragrance.  Thanks.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest

Is that the one that is advertised with Helen Miren and says somethig about rosy tones and is supposed to give a bit of color to mature skin?  If so, I was just looking at this in Walmart yesterday.  I have very sensitive skin and was trying to decide if this would bother me. Does it have a strong fragrance?  I am looking for a new moisturizer for my face and I have trouble finding something as I cannot do any with fragrance.  Thanks.

Yes that is the one, only a slight fragrance, i really do like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to buy the Rosy Tone Moisturizer, but bought the L'oreal Age Perfect Rosy Tone "Mask" instead.  (at Walmart)   I've used that twice a week for 2 weeks now -- too early to pass judgment.  It's easy to use and leaves my complexion feeling clean and smooooth.  And, yes, pink!  because it's a gentle scrub.  It has a slight flowery fragrance so those of you who avoid fragrance probably won't like it.  I like the fragrance myself.  

One of these days I will try the moisturizer too.  Glad to hear you like it!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Does it have a strong fragrance?  I am looking for a new moisturizer for my face and I have trouble finding something as I cannot do any with fragrance.  Thanks.

@AngelPuppy1, I got a free sample of that cream and to my nose, it has a VERY strong fragrance. My skin also doesn't tolerate perfumed products, so I knew the sample was going into the trash, but just for fun I put a tiny drop on each cheek to see what it did.  I burst out laughing! Only a tiny drop on both cheeks made me look like a clown. Bright pink. I couldn't wash it off quickly enough! 

And yet I'm sure others love it ... just proof that all of us have very different skin that reacts to all products so differently! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I do not look like a clown, it just gives a slight pink tone ,like when we were young, once upon a time.

Honored Contributor

Even if it had SPF then you would still have to apply a ton of it to get the right amount of UV protection. Then after you do that, it might not look very good.  Just apply your regular sunscreen and that way you'll be safe.

Wayne Goss says this about makeup w/spf:

"THE BIGGEST LIE MAKEUP COMPANIES SAY!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a50PitNmpIE

Honored Contributor

@AspenGrove wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Does it have a strong fragrance?  I am looking for a new moisturizer for my face and I have trouble finding something as I cannot do any with fragrance.  Thanks.

@AngelPuppy1, I got a free sample of that cream and to my nose, it has a VERY strong fragrance. My skin also doesn't tolerate perfumed products, so I knew the sample was going into the trash, but just for fun I put a tiny drop on each cheek to see what it did.  I burst out laughing! Only a tiny drop on both cheeks made me look like a clown. Bright pink. I couldn't wash it off quickly enough! 

And yet I'm sure others love it ... just proof that all of us have very different skin that reacts to all products so differently! 

@AspenGrove

Yikes!!!!  Oh, my!  Thanks for your post.  I don't think this would be good for me.  I wonder why they have to put fragrance in so many facial products?  Also, I guess some people benefit from the rosy tint.  I think it would also be too much for me!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin