Honored Contributor

L'oreal Elvive 8 Miracle Water

Has anyone tried this yet?  I saw an ad in a magazine and thought it sounded interesting.  I grabbed a bottle from the drugstore the other day.  I only used it once so I can't say for sure whether I really like it or not.  It is a clear liquid that you apply after shampooing.  It did leave my hair feeling really soft.  The bottle says you get better results if you blow dry after using, but I never blow dry so don't know if that's true.  Just curious if you have used and if so, what you think?  Thanks.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: L'oreal Elvive 8 Miracle Water

@AngelPuppy1   I love this for my hair! I watched Lisa D1 on YouTube compare this to the more expensive one by Redken , I think thats the one she compared it to, but anyway, I love it. It left my hair so soft. I use it 1-2 times a week. 

Trusted Contributor

It's a knockoff of Moremo Water Treatment Miracle 10. I use the Moremo one and love it. I do blow dry my hair.

https://www.hsn.com/products/moremo-water-treatment-miracle-10/8392227?query=8392227&isSuggested=tru...

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

Thanks for your comments!  I never heard of a product like this.  I think it's a bit hard to control since it is like water and I would have liked it better if it had a thicker consistency.  But I will continue to use since my hair does feel softer!  

Contributor

I am on my second bottle. However, I don’t blow dry my hair. I’ve always had wavy hair but after menopause it got wavy-curly so I really baby it. I don’t want to be an older woman whose hair looks like straw. Thank God I have a lot of hair. But I definitely like it.☺️☺️☺️
Honored Contributor

I've been using this for awhile now and I can truthfully say --- WOW --- it is a miracle for me!  It doesn't cure everything but it's made my hair the best it's been in ages!  My hair texture is so soft and it's not half as frizzy as it was.  And I really do nothing to it besides wash it, apply this stuff once a week and comb it!  I hope they don't stop making it ----- which is usually the case once I really like something!  I bought another bottle.  Maybe I should buy 2!  

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard of anything like this.  I went to HSN to check out the Moremo in the new scent Snow Flower.  The reviews are good on the original. 

Esteemed Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

It's a knockoff of Moremo Water Treatment Miracle 10. I use the Moremo one and love it. I do blow dry my hair.

https://www.hsn.com/products/moremo-water-treatment-miracle-10/8392227?query=8392227&isSuggested=tru...

I 💙 💕 💙 💕 Moreno Water Treatment Miracle 10!!!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.