Regular Contributor

L'Oreal Red Peony Moisturizer

Has anyone tried the new Peony-tinted moisturizer?  I am 60 ish and just found it.  Texture and light scent is wonderful....doesn't give me redness....just a nice feel.

I haven't used it long enough to notice difference in skin ...anyone use it long-term?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: L'Oreal Red Peony Moisturizer

Do you mean L'oreal's Rosy Tone Cell Renewal?  I've seen that at the store and I'm curious about it.  I haven't tried it yet - still debating.   I saw an ad that said it supposedly gives your complexion a "rosy glow."   Does it?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

Re: L'Oreal Rosy Tint Moisturizer

Yes, sorry....Rosy tint moisturizer....the "rosy" is very mild....nothing like adding redness...but I a starting to use it first thing in the morning as my go-to moisturizer...it doesn't cover anything but it has a fresh feel and glow...I just wondered if anyone has used it long term yet?

I looked at Walmart, Target, Ulta,...and it was sold out everywhere....finally did find it at Target...only one left at the time...it was 19.99 so I decided to try it.

Scent was very faint....but fresh....no rose smell.  Will keep it up and get back to you.

thanks!