Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if and when L’Occitane will be on?

Respected Contributor

I would like to know too.  It is a good brand of excellent quality.

Honored Contributor

If you are signed up for their website they have lots of specials.

Honored Contributor

@Dunm00  You can go to Shop QVC TV and select the Program.  You can search by month.  Usually QVC offers 3 months of programming for view.  I know L'Occitane is always on during the holidays in the fall/winter.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love their hand cream for dry skin the Creme Mains, it's not greasy and really works. I don't like that the company tests the stuff on animals, but I need the hand cream.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

If you are signed up for their website they have lots of specials.

Shoekitty said

i agree, they have lots of deals and sales.  Also they have so many things qvc cannot carry

Respected Contributor

This is a wonderful line but the program listings are few and far between. One of my favorites is the Almond Oil. It leaves my skin so amazingly soft and doesn't leave any slippery residue in the tub.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

I would like to know too.  It is a good brand of excellent quality.

@maximillian  I stock up when their lavender product line is available.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

This is a wonderful line but the program listings are few and far between. One of my favorites is the Almond Oil. It leaves my skin so amazingly soft and doesn't leave any slippery residue in the tub.

@Tricolor  The products are sometimes on during other beauty shows w/o notification, so just have to be lucky. I have a store in my mall and shop on their site.

Trusted Contributor

I do love this brand also.  I wish QVC would bring this brand so much more.  And much less of some of the other brands.  Yes the actual web site does offer some good deals but not as good as QVC.  Last time I checked QVC UK, they had a much better selection.  But of course we cannot order.  If they can have a great selection, why cant we!!!

FYI, you can check QVC UK and other QVC programs in other countries and bottom of web page. Very interesting. (on computer any way)