Honored Contributor

Wow! I just saw a new addition of L'Occitane that  wasn't there a couple of weeks ago when I started this thread. I just ordered 2 sets and thought I'd pass on the info for those interested Smiley Happy

A302681 - The Luxurious Hand Wash trio 

Wow! What a deal!!! 

On the Loccitane site, each of them are $24.

A great gift item as a set or split them up...

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Wow! I just saw a new addition of L'Occitane that  wasn't there a couple of weeks ago when I started this thread. I just ordered 2 sets and thought I'd pass on the info for those interested Smiley Happy

Wow! What a deal!!! 

@Nomore  Just a HU if you were interested Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: L'Occitane fans...

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Wow! What a deal!!! 

Thanks!

@Susan Louise

I'm getting a set, too. I like their lavender scent, bought before a hand soap/lotion set in verbena. The soap doesn't eat away at my hands besides smelling really good. 

I'm also thinking about more almond shower trio, it's good for my dry winter skin in this dry air climate.  A286069  

I see you already got it. Lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nomore wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Wow! What a deal!!! 

Thanks!

@Susan Louise

I'm getting a set, too. I like their lavender scent, bought before a hand soap/lotion set in verbena. The soap doesn't eat away at my hands besides smelling really good. 

I'm also thinking about more almond shower trio, it's good for my dry winter skin in this dry air climate.  A286069  

I see you already got it. Lol

@Nomore  Yes, the lavender set is TDF! I also like the verbena for the Summertime...very uplifting without being overpowering. I had to get 2 sets and stock up given the price/deal.

I'm kicking myself for only getting one and not 2 of the 'While Supplies Last' Shea & Almond Best Sellers Kit (A302083). I think that's why I got 2 of each of the Almond Shower Trio (A286069) and 2 of the Luxurious Hand Wash Trio (A302681). I have no doubt both will sell out very soon, especially during the next L'Occitaine show...or when individual products are presented during the Q's gift shows...like 'Gifts for under $50'. I haven't seen a future 'Loccitane' show in the program guide, but they can update it.

And I also got that Luxurious Advent Calender from the L'Occitane site too. I picked a pretty good time to get it last month with the bonus (choice of) free full sized cleanser. I noticed they took that offer away and replaced it with other offers. 

I have been good and not even removing the celophane wrap on the outside yet. I really want to have fun with it next month. I have it setting on our coffee table in the livingroom so I can open up a drawer each morning.

I don't do a lot for myself, but I do love to have L'Occitane. One of the 1st things I did this morning after getting a cup of coffee was put on the Rose hand cream. I have a little basket on my dresser with the small hand creams and depending on my mood will choose which one to use in the morning...and throughout the day.

There is always a hand cream in my purse too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nomore  @Tique  @Katcat1  @Roni18  @Sammycat1  And anyone else interested...

L'Occitane just posted on their website about 20% off of everything and the code is there. Look under the heading 'Special Offers'. Also, any order over $49 is FREE S&H...

...a great time for those interested in either advent calendar before they sell out  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise' thanks for the info!

Respected Contributor

@Susan LouiseThank you.   I will check it out.

Honored Contributor

I bought that  deal too before someone on the forum mentioned they do animal testing to formulate their products. I looked into this myself and indeed they are on the watch lists for animal testing products. I love their products, but won't buy it anymore.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1  @Roni18   You're welcome...glad to help Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nomore  @Sammycat1  @Roni18  @Tique  and anyone else....

For those of you who are interested in the Almond Shower Oil Trio (A286069), it is at a lower event price right now for $49.96.

If you already ordered it at the $54.96 price for each, call CS and get a price adjustment of $5 for each set ordered if you ordered it within the past 30 days. I just did that myself for the 2 sets I ordered...so $10 back to my CC.

If you have been wishing to order this set, I don't know how long the event price will be...just over the next hour, a few hours or the rest of the day.

HTH Smiley Happy