Honored Contributor

L'Occitane fans...

[ Edited ]

I ordered the 'While Supplies Last' deal A302083 and 2 of A286069 - Almond Shower Oil trio...

I can't believe the GREAT deals! 

Anyone else take advantage of the deals?  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I bought the while supplies last set yesterday after Jane T. said there would be no TSV this year. This a good price and I use everything from prior purchases. I'm still waiting to see what Loccitane has for the holiday on their own site.

Honored Contributor

Re: L'Occitane fans...

[ Edited ]

@Nomore wrote:

I bought the while supplies last set yesterday after Jane T. said there would be no TSV this year. This a good price and I use everything from prior purchases. I'm still waiting to see what Loccitane has for the holiday on their own site.

@Nomore  When do you think is the best time to shop L'Occitane's site?  Black Friday?  Cyber Monday?  Other?  Smiley Happy

Their site is so fun to browse through...I want one of everything...well, nearly everything...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I got the while supplies last kit, too.  Great bargain!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise,  I purchased the 10 handcreams which I will use some of them to add on to Christmas gifts to friends.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise

The Black Friday sale is usually good, except last year. I shop the website on Thanksgiving or Thksgvng eve after I receive their email. 

A couple of times in recent years cybermonday was better, so I made extra orders, enough to last me the year.

I hope you get their emails, it seems they have a sale every week now for some kind of holiday. To me, the sales haven't been all that great lately. So I keep waiting and hoping for better.

My favorite sale has been in April for Mother's Day with new scents, but this  past time, I didn't like the scents (going by the name and descriptions) or the sets offered.  My favorite product is/was the peony face moisturizer. I don't go for scented face products, but this was exceptional for my skin and the scent was very light, not nauseating. I tried it at the same time when they offered a CC cream in peony, too. 

Honored Contributor

Re: L'Occitane fans...

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Susan Louise,  I purchased the 10 handcreams which I will use some of them to add on to Christmas gifts to friends.

@Katcat1  Those hand creams are wonderful! You will have difficulty deciding which ones to keep! Smiley Happy

@Nomore  I just went to the L'Occitane site and discovered there are 2 advent calendars! I usually saw the one (didn't know there was a 'luxury' advent calendar unless this is the 1st year for it) every year and always wanted to order one...just never did...until today! I read several reviews of both of the advent calendars and...

I decided to treat myself to the 'Luxury Advent Calendar'. Since the order was over $115 (the calendar is $124), I was able to choose a FREE full size cleanser from several options using a coupon code. I chose the 5.1 oz of the 'Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam'.

Now I can't wait til December 1st. I am not going to be a peeker...LOL

When I registered with this order, I will be getting the emails...thanks Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  I also ordered these for gifts but was disappointed that they are smaller in size than the usual set QVC had available for prior holiday seasons.  It was cheaper but I would have paid more to have the regular 1 oz. size.  I ended up ordering some different items to add to my gifts.  

Zulilly has some sets on today for good prices.  Some of the handcreams work out to be 7 to 10 dollars.  The 1 oz. size is usually $12 at loccitane. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18,   I figured they had to be smaller since they were giving 10.  The first time this was offered several years ago you receive, I believe, 6 of the regular 1 oz. size for $30 - times have changed.  They are still nice to add to a gift.  I keep some for myself too as I like to carry in my purse.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I used to love the little kits they would have available for Black Friday. They would send those early emails around 7A which included a code. Those special BF kits always included a mini tote bag of some kind. I still have several different versions of bags. They were always so pretty and collectible.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~