Esteemed Contributor

L'Occitane fans: revitalizing and relaxing collections

Ohhh boy: getting ready for the cooler weather. I am not a "summer person" and go into a full wilt, not a full tilt. Drooping to say the least.

/></p> <p>So I received a card from L'Occitane (I'm on the mailing list) of the new <strong>Aromachologie</strong> Body Care Collection and a sample of the body cream. I like it!! Not too sweet or girly or flowery. Since Philosophy has left me disappointed one too many times, I have become a real fan of L'Occitane. Something different my friends. I am going to go to the local boutique (Roseville Ca) to check this out pretty darn soon.</p> <p>I have been taking routine medical tests with Kaiser (I am in my early 60's) and I realize that I'm not what I used to be. However, the great thing about your senses is: you can still smell fantastic, and if you squint, you look pretty good with the help of Josie Maran and Laura Geller and just a small army of experts.</p> <p>Quality is always a given with L'Occitane in my experience. I have enjoyed the Frisson Verbena all summer and this is the next line up. There are products for revitaling <strong>or</strong> relaxing made with essential oils.</p> <p><strong>Revitalizing</strong>: lemon, rosemary, grapefruit, mint, and orange.</p> <p><strong>Relaxing</strong>: sweet orange, rosemary, lavender, bergomot, and mandarin.</p> <p> </p> <p id=

Super Contributor

Re: L'Occitane fans: revitalizing and relaxing collections

I got the card and the sample too. Used it this morning after my shower and love the scent. It is also very moisturizing.

(Small army of experts?? I'm around your age and my army is huge.)

Valued Contributor

I have not tried this new collection although, I received the sample as well. I love L'Occitane. Their almond shower gel is very nice and moisturizing. Actually, I haven't found any of their products that I don't like and, visiting their boutique is a nice experience.
Super Contributor

I'm a big fan of the newest Frisson Verbena. I hope they make it permanent. Love L'Occitane.