Respected Contributor

@SurferWife @Snowhite714  I just did a quick Amazon search and found a variety of L’Occitane products, including the almond ones. The prices for the products I use were the same as on L’Occitane’s website and most were Amazon Prime. 

Honored Contributor

I just love their Almond fragrance, and am very tempted to purchase this deal myself. It smells soo good!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

L'Occitane is a very popular product on QVCUK and they have regular TSVs and terrific deals on sets, much better than on QVC. For these types of products, I watch those videos, as they are much more descriptive. The rep doing the promos has been with L'Occitane and bringing to QVCUK for 20 yrs or so.

She describes the almond fragrance as "crisp apple blossoms", and I agree that is a pretty accurate description, and it is not a marzipane, sweet, smell. I don't personally care for this fragrance, and it is not at all subtle, though I love the quality of L'Occitane. The almond hand cream has less shea butter, thus lighter and thinner than the 20% and 25% shea butter hand creams.  I love these 2 (along withe the foot cream).  I find that since using the L'Occitane liquid soap, also with shea butter, (for me, lavender) at the kitchen sink, I don't need hand cream anymore. This soap is a pleasure to use and the 16.9 ou. lasts about 4 months with 2 of us using it, so not as expensive as it appears at first glance. You can buy the eco bag on QVC, though if you have a retail store in a local mall, you would save so much on the shipping. 

Great line of products! 

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife  I suggest trying this TSV, it's Such A Deal.  I've used the Almond Shower Oil (w/ shower puff) for almost 2 years; I can't imagine using anything else in the shower!  The Almond scent transports me somewhere else.....I also use the Almond Milk Concentrate (yummy) so a lighter version appeals to me.  I've always wanted a large size of the Almond Hand Cream.  My supply of L'Occitane body products is growing, and this TSV (Auto Delivery and Easy Pay) was just a no-brainer for me.  I like to have a delicious lighter-weight body lotion during warmer weather; otherwise I use Josie Maran Body Butter.  Everyone's taste is different so you might fall in love with these gorgeous products.

Frequent Contributor

btw - To my senses, the almond body shower oil is a very different fragrance from the hand cream. I use and enjoy the shower oil and cannot tolerate the smell of the hand cream. I have both that I purchased in a kit.