Super Contributor

L'OCCITANE DIVINE OPINIONS ? IMMORTELLE DIVINE Cream Eyes Oil Extract Lotion WORTH IT?

THEY HAVE 5 Pieces and I'm wondering if it's worth the plunge. I don't have wrinkles (but want to prevent them) and want to improve tone, firmness, scarring.

Does anyone like any or all of the Divine Products?

- Immortelle Divine Cream 1.7 .oz $106
- Divine Eyes 0.5 .oz $76
- Divine Oil 1 fl.oz $96
- Divine Extract 1 fl.oz $116
- Immortelle Divine Lotion 6.7.oz $56

Contributor

Re: L'OCCITANE DIVINE OPINIONS ? IMMORTELLE DIVINE Cream Eyes Oil Extract Lotion WORTH IT?

I tried 2 samples of the divine cream and I did like it. If they have a "try me" kit, I will try it. These skincare lines are getting more and more expensive and I'm learning to wait for deals.
Super Contributor

Re: L'OCCITANE DIVINE OPINIONS ? IMMORTELLE DIVINE Cream Eyes Oil Extract Lotion WORTH IT?

Anyone else?

Super Contributor

I also tried a sample...it was nice, but I didn't feel the need to buy it. Perhaps you can get samples to try as well...is there a store near you?
New Contributor

beautyq--take the plunge. I have been using the Divine line for several years and will only use those products on my face. I'm 65. Most people guess my age is in the 40's! I have read other reviews on the Loccitane website that make similar comments. I agree that the products are pricey but they are concentrated. The Divine Cream last me about 5 months using day and nite. (I use a marker and write the date on the bottom of the jar when I start using it and note the date the jar is empty.) As I continue to use the products I notice I can use less which is probably why the jar last so long. I use the Divine Cream, Divine Lotion, Divine Serum, and the new Divine Oil. I think Loccitane have those products in a kit at a reduced price. The last purchase I made had the cream in a kit. Once I use up the Divine Lotion will not reorder. I don't see the need for it. Hope this helps.

Super Contributor

Anyone else?

Super Contributor

Anyone else? Thanks!