Respected Contributor

Re: L'Erbolario moisturizer....has anyone ever used this?

On 6/24/2014 sugarina said:

Imt - oh my goodness! I am definitely going to give them a call. Thank you for the info, you're awesome!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You're welcome!

I hope they have what you're looking for. The store is awesome - it smells heavenly the minute you walk through the door! I never even glanced at the skin care items, I couldn't tear myself away from the perfumes and bath/body products.

Super Contributor

On 6/24/2014 lmt said:

I know a place in Cape May NJ, the Italian Garden, that sells the L'Erbolario line. I don't know exactly what skincare products they sell since I was in the store to purchase perfume. You can call (609) 884-2300 and ask if they have what you want and if they'll do a mail order (I bet they would). The few times I've been in the store, the people have been very helpful and nice. They don't have a website but here's a little more information about them.

Telephone: (609) 884-2300
Address: 510 carpenter’s lane
Cape May, NJ 08204
The products are beautifully arranged and the aromas are heavenly; the owner is charming and so helpful and friendly–makes you want to spend all day there and empty your wallet.

Where Is It? On Carpenter’s Lane behind the mall.

Why Should I Go? If you love Italy, if you love Italian products, if you love unique fragrances and luxurious skin care, and most importantly, if you want to look beautiful, then you must visit Italian Garden and experience L’Erbolario. L’Erbolario is a line of botanical perfumes brimming with neroli, ambraliquida, citrus, myrhh, tarragon, iris, and cedar; soothing hand and body treatments with olive and argan oils; and restorative facial care enriched with aloe, royal jelly, calendula, chamomile, and flower pollen.

Italian men take their grooming as seriously as women, and so does the Italian Garden. Extracts derived from vetiver, myrtle, bark and fern add a fresh, crisp scent to fragrances, shaving creams and “dopobarba” — so appealing! And les bambini need safe and gentle products for soft skin and hair — find them in the children’s garden.

Insider Tip: Bronzo Sensuale is the best botanical sunscreen you’ll find. Stop by Italian Garden to chat, munch on Eloise’s homemade biscotti and take some free samples home with you.

STORE HIGHLIGHTS

L’Erbolario

These amazing products are world-renowned and hard to find — thank goodness for Italian Garden, which has a full collection of fragrances and body care products of the L’Erbolario beauty line.

Boy, makes me want to move to Cape May! It sounds enchanting!

Respected Contributor

On 6/25/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 6/24/2014 lmt said:

I know a place in Cape May NJ, the Italian Garden, that sells the L'Erbolario line. I don't know exactly what skincare products they sell since I was in the store to purchase perfume. You can call (609) 884-2300 and ask if they have what you want and if they'll do a mail order (I bet they would). The few times I've been in the store, the people have been very helpful and nice. They don't have a website but here's a little more information about them.

Telephone: (609) 884-2300
Address: 510 carpenter’s lane<br /> Cape May, NJ 08204
The products are beautifully arranged and the aromas are heavenly; the owner is charming and so helpful and friendly–makes you want to spend all day there and empty your wallet.

Where Is It? On Carpenter’s Lane behind the mall.

Why Should I Go? If you love Italy, if you love Italian products, if you love unique fragrances and luxurious skin care, and most importantly, if you want to look beautiful, then you must visit Italian Garden and experience L’Erbolario. L’Erbolario is a line of botanical perfumes brimming with neroli, ambraliquida, citrus, myrhh, tarragon, iris, and cedar; soothing hand and body treatments with olive and argan oils; and restorative facial care enriched with aloe, royal jelly, calendula, chamomile, and flower pollen.

Italian men take their grooming as seriously as women, and so does the Italian Garden. Extracts derived from vetiver, myrtle, bark and fern add a fresh, crisp scent to fragrances, shaving creams and “dopobarba” — so appealing! And les bambini need safe and gentle products for soft skin and hair — find them in the children’s garden.

Insider Tip: Bronzo Sensuale is the best botanical sunscreen you’ll find. Stop by Italian Garden to chat, munch on Eloise’s homemade biscotti and take some free samples home with you.

STORE HIGHLIGHTS

L’Erbolario<br /> <br /> These amazing products are world-renowned and hard to find — thank goodness for Italian Garden, which has a full collection of fragrances and body care products of the L’Erbolario beauty line.

Boy, makes me want to move to Cape May! It sounds enchanting!

Cape May and the Italian Gardern ARE enchanting, believe me! The shop itself is small but it's just so lovely the way all the products are displayed - as you can see from the above picture. The minute you step inside you feel like you're in an enchanted garden......just heavenly!