Trusted Contributor

L'ANGE Hair products

[ Edited ]

Does anyone use this brand?  I just swatched someone doing a hair video and she was endorsing their hair products.  I have never heard of it...

Regular Contributor

I just ordered one of their styling sets...the blow dryer, wand and flat iron.  I haven't used them yet as I just received them yesterday.  The reviews of everything on their site are fantastic.  I am curious as to other responses if someone does use this brand. 

Esteemed Contributor

my daughter uses about a zillion of their products and loves them.

I have the purple shampoo and conditioner for grey hair and it's just ok, but I do really like the keratin shampoo & conditioner. I will buy the keratin products again. I also like the spray-on heat shield. it doesn't feel oily and has a fresh citrus scent.

the shower cap is excellent quality, unlike those regular plastic caps I've used all my life.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

I look forward to the replies here.  I am tempted!  I've seen several videos and have thought about the styling tools.  Impressive results if legit.

Super Contributor

I bought the straighening brush; it is a game changer. I usually wash my hair, then blow dry 40 plus minutes (very curly hair) then flat iron certain serctions. It takes me about an hour total. With this brush, I wash my hair at night. Let it air dry over night and then use the brush in the morning. It takes me about 15 minutes and my hair is perfectly straight in a quarter of the amount of time!!  Less damage to my hair all the way around.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy! I saw the big video infomercial on FB, showing the Thick It cream. So, I went online and purchased it (very expensive for a small bottle). It took a week to arrive, and did absolutely nothing for my hair, except make it flat and dirty. There is NO telephone customer service. You must go through an email service. They do not take returns, so I'm out the money. I went through the Better Business Bureau to place a complaint. For me, I feel its poor business practice to not take returns and not have available customer service reps to talk to. I do not recommend them. There are many complaints about this company and their reviews are filtered. 

Respected Contributor

As a general principle, I do not buy from websites that I can only contact by email.  To me, this indicates a lower level of customer care that I find unacceptable.

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 

Through the recommendation of a friend, I started using L’ange Purifying Shampoo (trying to keep from losing my hair.)

I really love, love this product and have two bottles on hand!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

I had seen this brand on facebook and went to their website to check it out and decided to order one of their round brushes and a mousse.  The following day I got an email saying it was in process......3 1/2 weeks later I finally received my order and at the time I didn't realize I could only respond through an email.  So I will never order from them again.  Oh, and the brush is just okay and don't see a difference in this mousse and what I already have.

Honored Contributor

@Ladybuggirl 

I’m a bit confused.

You know that L’ange has a website, right?

Did I misunderstand?

Do you want to do business with someone in person and does this company not have a telephone number?

I guess I don’t understand🤷🏼‍♀️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~