Honored Contributor

The reason I decided to try her brand is because I found out that her products are very clean as far as ingredients.  I had two or three skincare products analyzed online.  Luckily for me, she was offering 20% off.  I picked up her travel size of toner, moisturizer, Vitamine C and face wash in a set.   So far I have used the toner and moisturizer.  The toner is very special and you smell this light vanilla scent and the moisturizer is also very nice -- it's a cream and spreads easily so you don't need much.  I have not tried the other products but I will.  I have been using my new glycolic cleanser.  The only downfall is she has white lettering on pink containers and it is very difficult to read.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

What makes the toner "very special"?  Thanks for letting us know what you think about it.

Valued Contributor

Love her Velvet Liquid lipsticks!!!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    First I watched my face with my new InstaNatural glycolic cleanser.  Then I used the toner and her moisturizer.  Well I went to bed and I could smell this lovely vanilla scent.  It was special plus it has other benefits too but I don't have that in front of me now.  Sometimes you may really like one or two products from a line, sometimes all it just depends.  I love trying new products.  I am currently happy with my Mario Badescu products but I may make some changes with replacing with Kylie.

kindness is strength