Respected Contributor

Sorry but I do see cheekbone implants. 

Respected Contributor

For real?  hahaha - PASS !

Trusted Contributor

LOL!  OMG, can you imagine James Charles on the Q?!  And I agree - I would want to try Tati's products.  But anything that is sold by a Kardashian isn't worth my hard earned cash.  Just my humble opinion  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Low-hanging fruit, par for the course.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

If I don't care for a vendor I won't buy any of their products. I don't care for the Kardashians, I refuse to add to their empire.

Honored Contributor

Those products aren't meant for any of us. The ingredients are out now and they are very basic. Fine for younger adults (18-25) with no acne or oiliness issues.

And of course everyone should avoid the infamous walnut scrub of doom.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I began watching QVC years ago (and shopping of course) to get away from so called reality shows (fake / phony / embarrassing) which seemed to revolve around KUWTK.  

You may look at my buying history - not too shabby !  I don’t think I’ve missed a week of shopping with you in the last 12 years and have enjoyed my shopping experience- we’ve been through a lot together. This will all change if you invite the aforementioned in to our space. This may be the time but it is not the place.

i am already looking through my account to begin cancellations of my auto deliveries and will figure out to do with all the money I will be saving by NOT shopping with QVC.

i will miss you.

Honored Contributor

For the gazillionth time,

Kylie Skin is not coming to QVC.

..and for those in the cheap seats, a little louder in pink:

Kylie Skin is NOT coming to QVC.

Funny how people like to get their knickers in a twist

without knowing any/nata/zero facts.

BTW...right now, there’s no way she would lower her selling strategy

to a dying medium, like TV shopping. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Kylie Skin is Coming

[ Edited ]

A review of the entire line:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jJhYDDm-0

“I TRIED KYLIE SKIN!!”

Respected Contributor

Re: Kylie Skin is Coming

[ Edited ]

Oh yes I will be taking makeup and skincare advice from a 21 year old?  Good luck with the millennials!