Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  I have no idea about QVC wanting her.  Her skincare line opens May 22 online.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

UGH....who's next??  Jeffree Star???  :0

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I guess if I were a 13 year old girl this might be exciting.  However, I'm not 13 so I'll skip that show. 

I do not think it is coming to QVC.. the OP was merely stating tht it would hit the market on May 22...

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@beach-mom   This is the first time I ever heard that Kylie made lipsticks when she was 14.  You cannot blame a person for being born into wealth.  If you don't like the person because of her family that is your right.  There seems to be so much bitterness against this family so if you don't like them, then do not buy their products.  There are plenty of people that will.

They're just not very likable in my opinion. They don't seem to want to be liked either. So I do my best to ignore them.

The Kylie makeup was all produced by ColorPop, with her name on it, so she didn't mix up any lipstick ever. It was one of a kabillion brand deals.

LOL! that is how its done..Do you think Laura Geller and Mally are in the  lab mixing up lipsticks?

I've learned a lot about how it is done, thanks. I think you must have misunderstood. I was responding to someone else who mentioned the idea of Kylie mixing lipgloss at 14.

Cosmetic company founders like Dimitri James (at least at the smaller brands) are generally much more involved in product development than celebrities who license their name to private label manufacturers. So yes, I think Laura Geller is (or was, back when she started her company) much more involved in formulating her lipsticks than any Kardashian would be. Kardashians have experience being made up by professionals. Laura Geller has experience professionally making up people and a lifetime in the industry. No comparison. Woman Happy

Laura Geller was a make up artist- she is not a chemist-regardless of how much she knows about applying make up..its not the same thing- She might pick colors etc ( and so might Kylie, Mally, whomever)  but Even Dimitri states that once  he has an "idea",  the chemists take it from there...Who knows, maybe Dimitris company is doing the production for  Kylie's line?

Esteemed Contributor

How many 20 year olds have had as much plastic surgery as her? Kylie's looks did not come out of a bottle unless that bottle contained fillers and botox. But I'm sure that gullible teens will be dying to try her line to achieve that fake plastic insta face.

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

UGH....who's next??  Jeffree Star???  :0

Or James Charles! Woman Surprised Just kidding. Now Tati's skincare I'd take a look at. Remember how everyone was hoping Halo would be skincare when she revealed the name but not what it was at first?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

How many 20 year olds have had as much plastic surgery as her? Kylie's looks did not come out of a bottle unless that bottle contained fillers and botox. But I'm sure that gullible teens will be dying to try her line to achieve that fake plastic insta face.

No, how much has she had?

Esteemed Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@TY wrote:

I'd say Kylie has had a nose job, an eye lift, her lower jaw recontoured and chin made smaller, her upper face from her cheeks on down recontoured to give her a more heart shaped and feminine face (she had a much stronger and angular sharp jaw before) as well as the obvious fillers in both her upper and lower lips. The lip fillers are extremely obvious in videoclips where she talks.

Add on the heavy duty photo and video filters and who knows what Kylie looks like in real life anymore. It's strange that so many young teens and young adults want to look like her and emulate her.

Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@TY wrote:

I'd say Kylie has had a nose job, an eye lift, her lower jaw recontoured and chin made smaller, her upper face from her cheeks on down recontoured to give her a more heart shaped and feminine face (she had a much stronger and angular sharp jaw before) as well as the obvious fillers in both her upper and lower lips. The lip fillers are extremely obvious in videoclips where she talks.

Add on the heavy duty photo and video filters and who knows what Kylie looks like in real life anymore. It's strange that so many young teens and young adults want to look like her and emulate her.

So "lip fillers" are to make her lips plumper? Certainly not because she has lines, rightNot sure exactly what she looked like "before" I have only seen her on TV a couple of times, after she had her baby, and she looks pretty much the same  inthese pics promoting her new line to me, except she looks like she has lost the baby weight...

Esteemed Contributor

https://people.com/style/kylie-jenner-never-done-plastic-surgery-only-fillers/

In this People.com article, Kylie claims not to have had any plastic surgery, just fillers. I don't believe it whatsoever and she must think people are stupid or gullible to go along with it. Here is one of the photomontages from the article: