Respected Contributor

I hope to goodness QVC has not stooped that low.  They have already gone to potty with most of the products now - long since elimated all the wonderful products of yesteryear, but this Jenner girl will be the ultimate insult to whatever dignity QVC has left.  JMO. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's political.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kylie Skin is Coming

[ Edited ]

Lots of hate for the Kardashian Jenner clan around here- doubtful we aging  QVC ladies are even close to the target audience, so i doubt anyone needs to get too worried about it...Besides, i bet QVC cant afford her...

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Kylie Skin is coming? And it can "go" as far as I'm concerned! LOL!

This girl has been lauded as the youngest "self-made" billionaire ever. Self-made? Sure. She bought out a small company run by a sister and brother team. They still work for her. I'm sure she's involved in choosing colors, etc. but there is no way I think she does it all. Smiley LOL

...but she's been working on her skincare line for "what feels like a lifetime!"...yes at the ripe old age of 21!

All those wrinkles she has......

Honored Contributor

There’s something to be said about being PRO-active

with skincare.  I wore moisturizer in high school 

(that was when dinosaurs roamed the earth 🙃),

so did I need all the glycolic acid, retinol, anti-aging stuff

when I was 17? No. I have a feeling she’s not selling

her line to us old birds...and that’s a-ok. 

Honored Contributor

I know I am not in her target market but I do take a look at many different cosmetic & skincare companies to see what they offer and their prices.   Obviously, she did something right to become the youngest billionaire.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I know I am not in her target market but I do take a look at many different cosmetic & skincare companies to see what they offer and their prices.   Obviously, she did something right to become the youngest billionaire.  

@Katcat1 - Something tells me if her name had been Kylie Smith or Kylie Moore she would not be the youngest billionaire! Smiley LOL

I just wish she'd give some credit to the ORIGINAL developers of her line.  I don't think she should go around giving interviews and making it seem like she started this line when she was 14 and "made" lipsticks in her bedroom. I know she makes the design decisions now, but she certainly did not do it by herself. She had the money to invest in their company. They wanted a "name." Win-win for all! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Not interested. Just my opinion, but no one in that family will see any money from me. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the warning.  I thought QVC had given up on this bunch.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom   This is the first time I ever heard that Kylie made lipsticks when she was 14.  You cannot blame a person for being born into wealth.  If you don't like the person because of her family that is your right.  There seems to be so much bitterness against this family so if you don't like them, then do not buy their products.  There are plenty of people that will.

kindness is strength