Respected Contributor

Watching the IT show on now, hosted by Carolyn. She said she was 63, which I didn't know; I would guess at least 10 years younger. She did mention that she does not do any work on her face, which I thought was refreshing. It confuses me to see personalities on TV who have had work done and I have to guess who they are. She's embracing her age and I applaud her for it. I understand there are many here who firmly believe in doing whatever they need to in order to turn back the hands of time so it's not my intent to judge you.

Esteemed Contributor

She probably lucked out with good genes. 

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 She does look nice but I would never guess her to be 10 years younger!

Respected Contributor

Not shocked. She looks her age, and that's fine.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids , I have a hard time telling someone's age. I'm a more "seasoned" woman and everybody looks young to me. They were doing lots of closeups and her skin really looked nice to me. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoy that she's one of the "real" ones!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

I love her for many reasons, mostly that I think she is the real deal.  Hats off to her for being up front about it. 

I stopped coloring my hair years ago, didn't like the time nor the money it took.  I thought once I stopped I would feel differently when I looked in the mirror.  I don't.  I earned every gray hair, and for the few wrinkles I have, I earned every one of those as well.  

Honored Contributor

I really like her, and think she has beautiful skin.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kudos to Carolyn

[ Edited ]

Carolyn is beautiful inside and out. She struts her beauty (and age) with pride because she has inner confidence and grace. Ever notice she also proudly wears her original wedding rings? Hers are not ostentagous, but tasteful and very pretty. Carolyn has a lot more class than most of the long-time female hosts IMO. She has her priorities in the right places without flaunting her life. 

There are a few hosts who have had work done over and over who are aging more than necessary due to their hands and necklines, which really show their real age. Another huge clue is the lack of waists or spreading hips and thighs. The dycotomy is laughable that anyone would continue to have facial work done in the attempt to appear younger. It doesn't work if the physical exercise isn't done as well!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I really like her, and think she has beautiful skin.

...and a great head of hair!