Honored Contributor

Re: Kristopher Buckle Mascara....Terrible Product

@Katcat1 wrote:

@beach-mom  If you need some length and volume check out Dior's primer for lashes.  It does work.  Cat Happy

Thanks @Katcat1 - I'll check that out this weekend! 

@Shelbelle - My HG for a long time was Definicils. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-momah yes..I do recall you love KB's mascara.

I'd have to try it one day perhaps since love his line! aka my <3 for his Warming Face Powder Smiley Wink  did you get it?

Yes to each his own. I've spent tons on mascara's..now being older my lases are not too so good :/ ...needs change quicker now.

Geesh.. used to have such gorgeous lashes until hormones or lack of them kicked in Smiley Sad

I do did find Lancome Grandiose..namely now (Extreme Grandiose) and Volume de Chanel is great for me (Trish's Volume is tubing for easy off and when I want stay power w/o waterproof and with dry eye syndrome Trish's is so gentle. I just tried this duo in a sample that came maybe from Nords? unsure and it was called Glamlash? and a primer came with it. I used both but love the mascara.

I need bulking up and use a curler always as my sad lashes tilt down now..like wth? aging stinks.

@gigySorry this didn't work for you..I always get small samples 1st if possible or just try them in the store w/the brush they give you..but that's not happening as much these days....since I have enough stuff lol and trying to enjoy what I have instead of that always on the hunt..but still hunt creeps in often..(it's in my blood haha!)

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

Concur with aging-eyes! Truth be told aging related issues completely different makeup needs. Struggle is real! Luckily! Have found products.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Concur with aging-eyes! Truth be told aging related issues completely different makeup needs. Struggle is real! Luckily! Have found products.

@Sweet_Serenity

Struggle.. so real.

Eyes/skin and area there.. the worst.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

Struggle.. so real.

Eyes/skin and area there.. the worst.

Last year experienced allergic reaction to the ingredients in makeup and skin care. Favorite popular brand eyeshadow and mascara twice omg worst case. My eye lids and above peeling. Quite sometime clear up! In the process skin on my upper eye area became strange!! Folds and crepe texture. Fast forward to present day. IT TSV "Confidence" opportunity try skin care. Thus far eye cream helping me. Moments ago tried sample "bye bye serum" love the consistency. Most of all products assorb no heavy grease like feeling on my skin. Do want to share IT cosmetics "Romantic Eye Pallete" You have no idea truly thought days of wearing eye shadows in the past. Besides loving the pallete not causing irritation! Shades beautiful and simple achieving lovely eye looks. Perfect! My aging eye's.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't use the same mascara on the bottom lashes as I do on the top.  I start with Laura Geller's lash primer on the top and bottom lashes, which is wonderful,  then select one of the mascaras I have open and use on the top lashes (currently Prescriptives, KB, and one other).  I do the bottom lashes with Perricone mascara, which is incredible.  It does not come off under my eyes and leave any racoon marks at all.  This allows me to use all different mascaras on the top, and I've got my proven go to on the bottom, which is how you typically get those racoon eyes.   Yes,  sometimes I'll try a new mascara for the top lashes that will flake off...  those go in the garbage or get returned immediately.  So far, KB has been fine on the top lashes, for me.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't had any issues with KB Mascara.  I have cried in it and it didn't run.  Would like to try Lancome but don't know which one is best. I don't like waterproof mascara; water resistant is ok. 

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I don't use the same mascara on the bottom lashes as I do on the top.  I start with Laura Geller's lash primer on the top and bottom lashes, which is wonderful,  then select one of the mascaras I have open and use on the top lashes (currently Prescriptives, KB, and one other).  I do the bottom lashes with Perricone mascara, which is incredible.  It does not come off under my eyes and leave any racoon marks at all.  This allows me to use all different mascaras on the top, and I've got my proven go to on the bottom, which is how you typically get those racoon eyes.   Yes,  sometimes I'll try a new mascara for the top lashes that will flake off...  those go in the garbage or get returned immediately.  So far, KB has been fine on the top lashes, for me.

Thanks for the suggestion!  I can use pretty much anything on top but the bottom is another story and I hate waterproof!  The absolute worst one I've ever had was something by Charlotte Tilbury that I'd been dying to try - suggested by Wayne Goss. I don't think I made it out of the house before it was everywhere but my eyes.

Respected Contributor

I received his mascara in one of his kits and actually like it quite well. Was hesitant to use it because I have great luck using Grande Lash but I gave it a try. It did not  clump or run and gave my lashes length. Sorry that it did not work for you.

Trusted Contributor

My mascara duo arrived inthe mail yesterday, cant wait to try it!!