Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Kristopher Buckle Mascara....Terrible Product

What a true waste of money. This mascara runs everytime I use it. I will go right back to my Lancolme mascara.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kristopher Buckle Mascara....Terrible Product

I’ve never tried Kristopher Buckle, but every time I try another brand looking for the latest and greatest, I always go back to Lancôme myself.

Honored Contributor

@gigy - I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I love it! I used Lancome for years - every time they came out with a new one, because I have a friend who used to work in their office. It's great mascara, but I came her and found Mally's, which I liked better. After the formula changed on that one, I tried Kristofer Buckle's. My lashes are short and straight, and this formula makes them look longer, soft, and shiny.

It's amazing to me how some things work for some, but not others. A lot of posters love his lip colors. They are pretty, but they don't stay on me at all. Same with Mally's (old formula) Starlight eyeliners. I love them. They stay on me forever, and I have to take them off with eye makeup remover. They come right off DD. Go figure! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@gigy  Even Maybelline doesn't run!!!   I am not impressed by his line.  The foundation stick reminds me of old fashion foundation and he only has 2 shades of lipstick.  I have not purchased anything by him and probably never will.  Sorry you had a bad experience.  You should call CS and get your money back!  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  If you need some length and volume check out Dior's primer for lashes.  It does work.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I really like KB's products! I apply the mascra as he does: bounce it off the base of the lashes, then pull up and through the ends. I am also sure to start with no excess on the wand. My lashes look long and natural. Really love his eye liner.

Honored Contributor

Lancôme and .Dior are my favorite mascaras.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Which of the Lancome ones does everyone recommend, thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

I received 2 tubes of the KB mascara yesterday and love it! I've used L'Oreal Voluminous for years and have tried other brands too, but never got much length. With the KB mascara, I get both volume and length and it wasn't clumpy at all. So - it worked for me...but I know what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I do use that technique with any mascara I use, but his runs and leaves me with big back circles under my eyes. This has happened at least five or six times now and I put it away, used my Lancome mascara for a while and then went back to K. Buckle's and again it ran and I had black under my eyes.