Trusted Contributor

Was at the big box  C store  today and they have a set of 2 eyeliners for $14.99 for those of you who like his line.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kristoffer Buckles eyeliner

[ Edited ]

I just looked at this item.  It is a liquid item in a pen type applicator with a brush tip.   Only one color--black.  :-(

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

Was at the big box  C store  today and they have a set of 2 eyeliners for $14.99 for those of you who like his line.

@kjae  I'm always iffy about purchasing beauty products (especially "famous" ones) at big box stores and at discount stores. Out of date? Counterfeit? Shampoos watered down? I'd rather pay more and purchase from a reputable source.

Trusted Contributor

Was just passing along the info. @Shanus.  I appreciate your caution.  I do feel that C would not chance selling counterfeit beauty products.  Too much damage to their reputation.  I know there have been questions on this forum as to the Waterford and handbags occasionally found at the S club.  We all need to be discriminate buyers. 

Super Contributor

Thank for the info.  Worth a try.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have purchased many name brand cosmetics at Costco over the years. Smashbox, Bobby Brown, Stila, Lancome and many many more items. Almost too many to count! I've been more than 100% satisfied and never experienced an out of date item or even remotely suspected foul play whatsoever. I welcome the value provided and the extraordinary customer service. Their site carries many more items than most 'in' store but you must be fast! Case in point, last week I saw Tatcha items that were gone in a nano second.

No problem recommending purchases from this source.