Honored Contributor

Add me to the list who's happy to hear that others like his brow product!  I ordered it and his new concealer yesterday...I almost got one of the lip duos too but will give it a try another time.

I really like his personality a lot...he's very watchable!

Respected Contributor

I really like to watch Kristopher Buckle also.

He is a knowledgable artist and seems like a sweet person to work with.

He became nervous w/Jill, who was so sweet. She said, " Honey, it's your show. You can do whatever you want to.'

I'm considering the brow and concealer products as well.

Occasional Visitor
I agree I just love him and his products
Respected Contributor

His concealer that I ordered shipped yesterday and that is my first Kristofer purchase. He is so darn cute. Have been tempted to order his foundation stick but I do have a stash of foundation to go through first. 

Valued Contributor

I also like his lipsticks , They are really creamy and stay on.

cathy from ma

Esteemed Contributor

I wish he would do a TSV, also. Like the way he demonstrates and explains what his products are doing and love his tips.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kristofer Buckle

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

I wish he would do a TSV, also. Like the way he demonstrates and explains what his products are doing and love his tips.

Do you mean another tsv @febe1?

A296063 was his first tsv and the 2nd AD has yet to ship. I have this and am very pleased. I really like the makeup, lipstick and setting spray.  Others here have made great comments about the mascara, plus there's an eye liner. I have others to use first so can't comment on these two specifically. Check it out, it's available if you're interested. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Do you mean another tsv @febe1?

A296063 was his first tsv and the 2nd AD has yet to ship. I have this and am very pleased. I really like the makeup, lipstick and setting spray.  Others here have made great comments about the mascara, plus there's an eye liner. I have others to use first so can't comment on these two specifically. Check it out, it's available if you're interested. 

Thanks, @rochelleS. I missed that. I've watched him many times and wondered how his products were. He's a little pricey and glad for a good review. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

You're welcome @febe1. My pleasure.