Honored Contributor

Kristofer Buckle why no light cool shade?

I got all excited last night watching the Kristofer Buckle vanity set presentation.  Finally, I thought, a vendor who is making products for cool skins.  Except me and my light cool sisters, that is.  I've written off virtually all QVC foundations except Bare Escentuals.  I thought Kristofer might be added to my lineup.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kristofer Buckle why no light cool shade?

@depglass wrote:

I got all excited last night watching the Kristofer Buckle vanity set presentation.  Finally, I thought, a vendor who is making products for cool skins.  Except me and my light cool sisters, that is.  I've written off virtually all QVC foundations except Bare Escentuals.  I thought Kristofer might be added to my lineup.

@depglass  Not fond of any line that’s not all inclusive in shades at both ends of the spectrum. Even if he had cool tones in all categories, I always try to stay w/ neutral...It blends easier, no pink, orange or yellow.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@depglass wrote:

@depglass  Not fond of any line that’s not all inclusive in shades at both ends of the spectrum. Even if he had cool tones in all categories, I always try to stay w/ neutral...It blends easier, no pink, orange or yellow.

@Shanus  Even neutral runs too yellow for me; I have blue undertones. I saw that as well but am wondering if the medium cool will be too dark. 

I can wear BB foundation stick in Cool Sand and warm it up w/her Natural or Antigua bronzers; it actually matches my neck and dec.

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@depglass wrote:

@Shanus  Even neutral runs too yellow for me; I have blue undertones. I saw that as well but am wondering if the medium cool will be too dark. 

I can wear BB foundation stick in Cool Sand and warm it up w/her Natural or Antigua bronzers; it actually matches my neck and dec.

@maestra  Foundation matches are a cwap shoot..one line’s Med. is another line’s Light Med., etc. I prefer to get matched in person by being “swatched” w/ several shades to find exact match.

Note: not every brand will have a match for you, as much as you wish you could wear it.