Respected Contributor

Re: Kristofer Buckle's Triplicity Stick Foundation - RECS PLS!

@suzyQ3, yes Shanus interpreted my post correctly. I have dry skin and said that the product might not work for those with oily skin. Sorry for the confusion.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolorwrote:

@suzyQ3, yes Shanus interpreted my post correctly. I have dry skin and said that the product might not work for those with oily skin. Sorry for the confusion.

@Tricolor, oh, dear. Now I'm the one who's confused. Shanus thought your post was contradictory. I replied that I didn't think that it was and explained why. My explanation jibes with what you say now.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3, oh dear maybe now I am the crazy one. Haha! Well I do have dry skin and I thought that maybe the KB foundation might not work for oily skin since it's so creamy. My wording was a little awkward in that first post. You know it's just so much easier to talk in person. Lol!Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@mimi5775  Thank you for the info.!  I will have to check it out since you make it sound like its different.  Thank you again!

Honored Contributor

@Tricolorwrote:

@suzyQ3, oh dear maybe now I am the crazy one. Haha! Well I do have dry skin and I thought that maybe the KB foundation might not work for oily skin since it's so creamy. My wording was a little awkward in that first post. You know it's just so much easier to talk in person. Lol!Woman Wink

@Tricolor, Starbucks at 10:00 a.m sharp. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3, you got it! :Woman LOL