Regular Contributor

has anyone tried his exposure warming powder and if yes how did you like it? I'm tempted to order in the light. Thank you

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kristofer. Buckle powder

I'm also tempted to try this but I would not be using it on my neck. Might replace my bronzer, though. 

Regular Contributor

it really looked good on tv, I wouldn't use it on neck either

Trusted Contributor

I also liked ithe way it looked on the eyelid, although I would use the light and he demoed the darker shade on the lids.  

Trusted Contributor

I decided to try it while the shipping was free.  Just got it and it is beautiful.  I got the light and really wondered about putting anything additional on my face, but it is lovely and soft.  And it does make my green eyes seem brighter, just as he said.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tadaki

What do do think makes this warming powder different for or on you, please? Is it the finish?

I've been waiting for reviews. Meanwhile wondering if a very light matte bronzing powder or the very lighter shades in a powder contour kit would or could do the same???

This looked great on air, loved the demo alot. Yet want to know if in real life, if this is something that makes a new difference. 

Anybody else who has tried this, please share too. TIA

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS I do think it's the sheer finish that makes the difference.  Whereas blush or bronzer would very quickly look overdone if you put it along the bridge of your nose, I was piling this on just to check it out.  

The one caveat is that it was the end of the day, and I get the oily glow by then. So now I'm wondering if that's why it sort of melted in.  I'll be trying it before work now, which may make a difference.  Still, I think that blush or bronzer would have quickly looked very obvious on me even at the end of the day.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tadaki wrote:

@rochelleS I do think it's the sheer finish that makes the difference.  Whereas blush or bronzer would very quickly look overdone if you put it along the bridge of your nose, I was piling this on just to check it out.  

The one caveat is that it was the end of the day, and I get the oily glow by then. So now I'm wondering if that's why it sort of melted in.  I'll be trying it before work now, which may make a difference.  Still, I think that blush or bronzer would have quickly looked very obvious on me even at the end of the day.  

@Tadaki

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm still on the fence while playing with some sheer items in my stash. Specifically, a Fiona Stiles contour kit that I have in both light and dark. These three pan colors are very pale and matte. My initial application was very subtle, not quite sheer but close to it. Much lighter than my lightest bronzer and can be used on or around the nose, plus subtle contouring..(I use the dark trio for a soft natural eyeshadow)  I still am curious about Kristopher's powder, it appears not so matte in the demos, not shiny, but a very soft almost sheer glowy finish. Am I seeing that correctly, in your opinion? Again, I thank you for your hands on input and any more you care to share is greatly appreciated! 

Super Contributor

Recieved mine in light (natural redhead , lt to med skin tone) This is exactly what I hoped for. Not a bronzer . It does give my skin a nice warmth without a bronzed look. (And I've tried soooo many warmth claiming products. ) This is not a fake tan look. Just adds a litttle something to the skin. Keeper for me. HTH