Honored Contributor

I really like his line, but I wish QVC would offer more choices.

I love his mascara, but I don't need another black eyeliner, Right now, you can get these only in the set. 

I got his entire line the first time he was on, so I don't need another complete set right now.

QVC is the only place to buy his products. Does anyone else know somewhere else I can look? I've never ordered makeup from eBay, and I'm not sure I want to!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Kristofer Buckle Products

@beach-mom      Personally, I was not impressed with what he had to offer.  QVC likes sets because you spend more money.  Bobbi Brown has excellent mascaras and if you don't want to spend the money, go to the drugstore and select Maybelline.  Maybelline has excellent mascaras too.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Katcat1! But I've tried both of those in the past. I used to be a Lancome girl, because I have a friend who worked for them and I got to sample each one. Definicils was my HG for years. Then I tried Mally's. I loved hers too, until the formula changed.

I like Kristofer's. They make my not-so-great lashes look long, glossy, soft, and pretty. It works for me! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

KB's lipsticks sure do deliver.  Creamy & staying power.  I got his red lipstick and it is a softer shade that doesn't scream 'look! I'm wearing red lipstick'.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

I really like his line, but I wish QVC would offer more choices.

I love his mascara, but I don't need another black eyeliner, Right now, you can get these only in the set. 

I got his entire line the first time he was on, so I don't need another complete set right now.

QVC is the only place to buy his products. Does anyone else know somewhere else I can look? I've never ordered makeup from eBay, and I'm not sure I want to!  Smiley Wink

@beach-mom

I love his line too... a few of his products I've bought  so much I use every time I make-up.

His 'warming powder' in a compact w/a brush is so perfect on my light to barely med. skin. People comment on my skin when I add this before blush, it's unlike any bronzer I own and I have so many it's sick Smiley Happy but this I LOVE.. and the brow set (the 2 powders and the wax w/the brush on top) he has is perfection in Blonde which is great for most all brows btw, it does run dark. I don't know where else he has his wares but hope Sephora picks him up since he is that good IMHO. BTW eBay is great! try it. I wanted to try the liner ...I do NOT need it (duh) but enjoy trying new ones and always go to Bay 1st if I only need 1 product to try in a set like on Q or any other shopping channels...it's always been safe for me. I do not buy skincare however on eBay (fussy about that there) but if a closed sealed sample I may try it..I use my own and only trust where I get it.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I bought his blush and it is really nice. I thought he was a new MUA but he is  not. He has be around for years with a great reputation!!

Honored Contributor

@mimi5775 - Thanks for the information. I'll have to try the warming powder, although I'm pretty light and most bronzers don't look that great on me. I have some of course for the summer!

I just logged on tonight and saw there's a ODO of a set of TWO of his mascaras. I love those, as I said, and I just ordered them! I was going to get two sets, but I'm hoping QVC will continue to carry the set of two, even though the price might be a little higher! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom  the warming powder really is that nice and just the one I reach for now for my powder bronzer, I have creme types and liquid - you name it but reach for this. It's light in texture and you can't overdo it. But CAN build on it so it can be someone's only bronzer if they applied more.

It adds a tad of non perceptible color for my skin. You may love it too.

I need no mascaras but would buy his when the time comes.

BTW this warming powder may be the thing if you are that light!

Enjoy the mascaras! looks like many love them!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

KB's lipsticks sure do deliver.  Creamy & staying power.  I got his red lipstick and it is a softer shade that doesn't scream 'look! I'm wearing red lipstick'.

@pommom  LOVE his deep red lipstick, and his darker shades.  I actually dot it on my upper and lower lip and then spread it with a lip balm.  It looks gorgeous that way.  His deeper colors also stay on longer than a lot of lipsticks that I use.  Would love to see more of his lip colors and more of his line.

I'm really tired of some of the lines QVC have had on forever, especially the ones that have been sold and reformulated.

Respected Contributor

The Casmere Slip Duo has reviews of love them or hate them, no inbetween? Makes me hesitant to try.