Esteemed Contributor

Kristofer Buckle Primetime Special Eye Shadow Palette

For those who may have an interest in trying Kristofer's Shadow palette it's offered at tonight's Primetime Special price of $20.38 with ez pay. This apparently has been well received by the 59 reviews and a 4.3 rating. Kristofer's inventory has been dwindling with the sale pricing, so get what you want before it's gone. I have been extremely pleased with every item I've purchased. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kristofer Buckle Primetime Special Eye Shadow Palette

@rochelleS, my understanding is that the Q is discontinuing Kristopher Buckle. There have been a few other threads about him. I love his mascara and have loaded up on it, plus his eye shadow and blush. It's a shame they're discontinuing his products, but they don't give him much air time, so it's not too surprising.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes @jannabelle1, it appears that we've seen the last of Kristofer here at QVC. I've been following the threads over the past few months too. I always enjoyed watching him, appreciated his tips and purchased most all of his products too, with the exception of the eye shadow palette which I purchased this evening. I'm very fond of his foundation too. Such a lovely finish, so skin like and natural looking on. I always get compliments and questions as to what am I wearing. I've had sucess with his lippies and bought back ups while there was still inventory available. I have mascara from his kits but never tried it as I had others already open. I'll have to check his out soon. You're not the only one who has praised his mascara. And no, he certainly did not get the air time he deserved! I wish him well. He will be missed.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Yes @jannabelle1, it appears that we've seen the last of Kristofer here at QVC. I've been following the threads over the past few months too. I always enjoyed watching him, appreciated his tips and purchased most all of his products too, with the exception of the eye shadow palette which I purchased this evening. I'm very fond of his foundation too. Such a lovely finish, so skin like and natural looking on. I always get compliments and questions as to what am I wearing. I've had sucess with his lippies and bought back ups while there was still inventory available. I have mascara from his kits but never tried it as I had others already open. I'll have to check his out soon. You're not the only one who has praised his mascara. And no, he certainly did not get the air time he deserved! I wish him well. He will be missed.

@rochelleS

I like several of his products. Impressed by the warming powder with that nice compact. He's talented  - has quailty products! He reminds me of Kevin Aucpoin in many ways - I like him and sad he may be exiting Q.

I don't get that when other brands just stink and stay on Q? it's all about the money I know but maybe more air time it would take off like it did before.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

@mimi5775

Ah yes, I totally agree that Kristofer's warming powder is truly a quality product! I honestly have no complaints about any of the items I've purchased. Everything I have used has been top notch, easily applied and pleasing results. I'm looking forward to the eye shadow palette and am toying with picking up another 5 pc Vanity Kit Vol 2 while my foundation shade is still available. That's another favorite of mine and I've recommended it to many plus gifted a couple over the holidays. 

I recall Kristofer's first visit. He was demo'ing his foundation and the set lights where such that it appeared the models looked extremely slick and greasy looking. I knew it was the lighting but have always wondered if others realized this and if that dampened sales and had an adverse effect on his debut. I do recall sellouts though and the host having to stop a surprised Kristofer mid sentence as those sellouts occurred. I don't know what or why we didn't get to see more of him, he certainly has had glowing reviews and plenty of support here on this forum. I'll monitor his site for new products though and wish him continued success in his future endeavors. 

Contributor

Smiley Sad

Im sorry the Q isn't continuing his wonderful product line.

Trusted Contributor

On a side note, on his own website, a customer complained that when they returned product, the office was closed and it as returned back to the customer. The customer mailed it twice just to be certain. Then their emails were not answered either.  I ordered  a few products through QVC and liked them so I'm sad to see him go.  Maybe he's not as good a business person as he is a makeup artist.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleSseems all his products are slashed to drugstore $ or below now!

Smiley Sad

I am not buying anymore from his line since he is a no name now in the beauty world and if I love something - it cant be found later.

Sad he is just very talenetd and had such very great products! People or Q or whover didn't see this I guess..it's odd to me since other companies junk is selling!!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky