Honored Contributor

I have to laugh at the stories that go along with some products.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Kreyol Hair Product

[ Edited ]

Not sure it's even the SAME model

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi   Same model, if she's anything like me or any of my friends and family that primarily wear their hair in its natural style.

My hair is almost exactly like this.  Very tight and curly in it's glorious natural state.  But from time to time I like to blow it out, and use hair products that will protect it from the heat while doing so.  Then my hair is to my shoulders, and looks similar to the model's.  

Yes, just like that.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the Qvc kit. This brand was presented at the Shark Tank show.

Frequent Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi   Same model, if she's anything like me or any of my friends and family that primarily wear their hair in its natural style.

My hair is almost exactly like this.  Very tight and curly in it's glorious natural state.  But from time to time I like to blow it out, and use hair products that will protect it from the heat while doing so.  Then my hair is to my shoulders, and looks similar to the model's.  

Yes, just like that.

So I have heard about the benefits of castor oil for hair and acutally use something with castor oil for my eyebrows/ eyelashes.  i wonder if this hair product is going to be too heavy for someone wiht wavy blondish hair.  Any thoughts?