Honored Contributor

L.O.V.E. the color but there is not one bit of plumping feeling.  Nada.  That's ok because I don't expect much from these plumping lip products but I like the feeling.  So in case anyone is looking at this or any of the other shades for your plumping gloss, don't.

Kosas - Wet Lip Oil Plumping Treatment Gloss Fruitjuice .15 oz/ 4.6 mL Clean plus planet positive

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kosas "Plumping" Lip Oil

I've read reviews about many oils or glosses and the majority do not plump lips as stated. I think it's mostly marketing hype. I wouldn't count on any gloss or oil or stain to plump lips. Some can still be nice, just need to waver expectations. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Re: Kosas "Plumping" Lip Oil

@teganslaw 

That is probably true.  I have plump lips (crooked, but plump) anyway so I've never study it to see if they were really plumping.  If any of them did, it would be the Huda Beauty one I have.  It's "ice".  They also have one called "fire".  No way would I try that one if it hurts as "good"/more than ice.  This just reminded me of the Buxom surprise on Ulta.  It's plumping lip liner.  They're out of most of the colors but have the one I'd wear if I wore lip liner.

Power Line Plumping Lip Liner

Buxom Power Line Plumping Lip Liner #1

Huda

Silk Balm Icy Cryo-Plumping Lip Balm

HUDA BEAUTY - Silk Balm Icy Cryo-Plumping Lip Balm Frost .10 oz / 3 mL

HUDA BEAUTY Silk Balm Spicy Thermo-Plumping Lip Balm

HUDA BEAUTY - Silk Balm Spicy Thermo-Plumping Lip Balm Fuego .10 oz / 3 mL