Respected Contributor

Never used Korea products.  Why are they not clean beauty? They claim to not contain so many "bad" ingredients.  The Olive line sounds nice.

Honored Contributor

Don't know about "clean beauty" but I have the face-body buffer and the 3 in 1 nourishing oil.  Like both especially the oil.  Much prefer it to the Skinn products I've tried.  

Respected Contributor
If you read the list of ingredients, you'll see why they aren't considered "clean". Wish they'd lose the sulfates in their body washes.
Valued Contributor

@kaydee50  i so agree. I do not care for Skinn products anymore. It just does not work or hydrate my skin. I use many of the OO products from Korres and love them. Super hydrating for mature skin. Their facial skincare is the very best

Trusted Contributor

I like there body butters

Honored Contributor

For the most part  they are clean beauty, but they still use sulfates in their body cleansers and other cleansers like the hand soap. Sulfates are not clean beauty. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting about this as I thought Korres was clean too and am on hunt for a good "clean" body wash--or as clean as possible.  Would Beekman body wash be a better option cleanwise?

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Thanks for posting about this as I thought Korres was clean too and am on hunt for a good "clean" body wash--or as clean as possible.  Would Beekman body wash be a better option cleanwise?

Beekman is classified as Clean, I just dont care for animal products in my skin care and bath products. Perlier and Philosophy are not Clean either. You can find good Clean brands on sites like Vitacost and Swanson, brands like Alba Botanical. Also Love, Beauty Planet is Clean