Honored Contributor

I just saw this in Good Houskeeping and it sounds really good. HSN has it and the reviews are excellent, so I ordered it. Have any of you tried this, if so what did you think ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: Korres serum in Moisturizer

@QVCkitty1 

I use this product and their bath products - along with a boatload of other wonderful Korres (as well as Perlier and Prai products).

Korres products are really excellent and work as sold.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1---so what is the name of this product? 

Honored Contributor

It is the one that has Meno Pause in its title. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@QVCkitty1---so what is the name of this product? 

The title of my post.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I really like it. I missed the TS on it, and wish they'd offer it in a 3.4 oz size. But I'll reorder when this runs out. I'm using the cream, not the serum, which seemed to have some problems with the pump, according to the reviews.

Honored Contributor

If you are talking about the Meno-Reverse, I got a sample of it with an HSN order quite awhile back.

It was a nice feeling product but was very heavily scented.  I looked at the ingredients and the last ingredient is parfum.  I have no idea why companies insist on doing this.  

Despite the host claiming she saw a difference after the first time she used it, I did not.  I think my sample was enough for about a week of nightly use and I didn't notice a difference.  It was just a nice moisturizer.

Regular Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I just saw this in Good Houskeeping and it sounds really good. HSN has it and the reviews are excellent, so I ordered it. Have any of you tried this, if so what did you think ?

I ordered the serum and cream after I had a chance to use a sample.  I had to have it!  The scent is soft and if people would understand the delivery system on the serum bottle they'd quit saying it doesn't work. When I unscrew the cap the middle pops up filling with the amount you need to apply.  Simple push down on the top and voila serum comes out. 

That said I ordered both because I wanted to fade the spots on my face and soften the nose to chin lines.  I can honestly say Meno Reverse has done that for me.  It's evened out my skin color and I can actually leave the house without foundation.  Pores aren't as pronounced and being that it's skincare for menopausal skin it delivers.  I was an avid IT skincare user until I started having breakout from their line.  Meno Reverse is not greasy and doesn't clog my pores.  The two products together are great and honestly a little goes a long way.  

Give it a try.  Korres is my go to skincare now for sure.