Esteemed Contributor

@hookedonq 

If you decide to give their body butters another try remember that very little of the product is needed. 

Respected Contributor

I almost got the sea lavendar. So glad I didn't.  I got the passion fruit.  It's really nice.

Respected Contributor

@All The Stars wrote:

I got the Golden Passion fruit; it's smells like Summer and I love it!!

@All The Stars  I love it too, so does my husband, I will keep it but the only thing I don't lik is the secent is gone after about 2 hours, I wish it lasted.

Also, which product goes first, it came with 2 moisturizers and I don't know the order to use them in.

Trusted Contributor

@hookedonq wrote:

I just received the Korres TS, my first purchase in this brand. I chose the Pure Cotton fragrance and found it to be light but left a very pleasant clean fragrance on my skin after using it for a bubble bath. However, the lotions are both much too emollient for me and left a heavy, greasy feel on my legs, hands and arms...not absorbing in at all. Maybe better for someone with very dry skin and not in summer. I am returning the set as the price doesn't justify keeping for the 2 small bottles of the shower/bath gel.

I agree with @icezeus .

Before you send your kit back--if you like the scent/fragrance enough to give it another try--just try using enough of the product a little bit at at time to moisturize. 

See if that helps, and if it makes a difference for you.Smiley Happy

I have the Peach Body Cream that was in with the gift-with-purchase beauty bags.

It just takes a small amount at a time, to moisturize my arms and hands, for example.

That's how I use it--I take a small dab and use it, little by little. 

I put a little bit on, and let it soak in for a bit, before deciding if I need to add more.

I do have very dry skin too, so it also may be different for me, personally.

Respected Contributor

For me the key is to apply why skin is damp, only use a tiny bit, let the water push it  around the skin, it absorbs so quickly and does not sit on my skin this way, it's one of teh only body creams that actually soaks in well. Give the damp skin a try  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

You can use both moisturizer together if you desire.  The regular size tube is a firming moisturizer so, if you are want just the firming effect you can use along.

Honored Contributor

I got the sea lavender TS and I love the fragrance. Subtle and clean smelling. I don't like heavily fragranced body products in the summer. I wanted the cotton but I waited too long and it was gone.

I love the products too, I always moisturize when my skin is still damp and I don't use too much. I have very dry skin.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Contributor
So I finally just used the Sea Lavender (I went on an exploratory mission to try several smaller bath gel scents...violet...omg...heaven) and I L💗VE it! So does my husband! It's soo good. Not too strong, not powdery, clean and leans a little towards the masculine. Definitely "beachy". Very happy to have that scent on AD.
Super Contributor

Thanks so much for the tips and feedback, ladies. I did end up sending it back...just could not get the product to feel anything but too heavy on my skin. However, I love the shower gel for my bubble baths so am going to order that as a standalone product...much better than Philosophy, IMO. Thanks, again!

Respected Contributor

LOVE LOVE LOVE this line.  Moisturizes so well.  I especially love the Olive Oil products.  I bought the TS in Golden Passion Fruit and like it a lot.   I wanted a tropical scent and this does it for me.  My favorite TS was the previous one which I thankfully have on AD.  Great line.... my skin is very HAPPY!!!!