Respected Contributor

I got this today.  Not thrilled with the scent.  It is very faint but would not interfere with any fragrance.  I got it on auto delivery but will change scents for next delivery. 

Respected Contributor

I purchased the Korress TS prior to this in pomegranite. The smell was so strong and would not go away even after wearing for a few hours. I sent it back.

Contributor
@aubegiel, I ordered it too but haven't received it yet. I ordered several (😬) different shower gels and this was one of them. To me, every scent that I have is really subtle. I'm not a fruity-scent fan, and I really liked the Sea Lavender. Maybe the lotion is stronger? I was wishing the gels were stronger so that I could still enjoy them outside of the shower! Can you switch scents in auto delivery?? I thought I heard them say no to that.
Respected Contributor

@MSarahM wrote:
@aubegiel, I ordered it too but haven't received it yet. I ordered several (😬) different shower gels and this was one of them. To me, every scent that I have is really subtle. I'm not a fruity-scent fan, and I really liked the Sea Lavender. Maybe the lotion is stronger? I was wishing the gels were stronger so that I could still enjoy them outside of the shower! Can you switch scents in auto delivery?? I thought I heard them say no to that.

If I cannot change scents I will cancel the auto delivery. 

Valued Contributor

I don't think on HSN you can change scents on auto ship. I've tried in the past and they would not allow it. On QVC you can, which is a plus. 

Super Contributor

Did you shake the bottle before using? That might help in distribute the scent throughout. Just a suggestion, the directions say to shake vigorously. 

Trusted Contributor
I just got a bottle of the Coconut Guava shower gel and it smells pretty nice! Waiting to get a sample bottle of Sea Lavender. People seem to like that scent! Hope I do too!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Korres sea lavender TSV

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Golden Passion Fruit TS last weekend, and picked it up yesterday. It smells so good. I cannot wait to use it. 

Frequent Contributor

I got the Golden Passion fruit; it's smells like Summer and I love it!!

Super Contributor

I just received the Korres TS, my first purchase in this brand. I chose the Pure Cotton fragrance and found it to be light but left a very pleasant clean fragrance on my skin after using it for a bubble bath. However, the lotions are both much too emollient for me and left a heavy, greasy feel on my legs, hands and arms...not absorbing in at all. Maybe better for someone with very dry skin and not in summer. I am returning the set as the price doesn't justify keeping for the 2 small bottles of the shower/bath gel.