Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@FindingMyJoy   I lOVE Korres Shower gels!  Is the $5 off coupon only for select customers?  I don't believe I have one of those....but that price is really great just the same.  I did pick up the Vanilla Cinnamon Christmas in July special on the liter size but it was $25 I think...still a good price but I'd love to get some at $20!

@tsavorite  try coupon code  187750

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

If anyone has been waiting for a great sale on the 1-liter Korres shower cleansers, the sale is now! It's the best price I've seen on their regular cleanser and their Olive Oil cleanser. Both versions are $24.80 for 1-liter! Plus if you have a coupon, the price is amazing! Did I need more shower gels now? No, but with that sale price and the knowledge that Korres is now my favorite shower gel, I had to buy a couple ok I got 4 LOL Since I had a $5 coupon off every $20, I couldn't resist. 

@Chi-town girl I have used the Donkey serum. I'm on my second bottle so that should indicate that I like it since 1 of their usual size bottles lasted months! I think of it as more of a light cream then a serum. It does soak in very quickly so it's not heavy or greasy. Overall I think it helped even out my skin tone plus helped with hydration when used daily. *****THERE IS A FRAGRANCE!!**** This is warning to anyone who is sensitive to fragrance. If you read the reviews of the regular size, you will see several comments re the scent. I personally don't understand why this fragrance is in it? To my nose, it's not herbal or doesn't smell like it's an actual beneficial ingredient, it just smells like a straight up perfume fragrance. Once it's soaked into my skin, I don't smell it at all so it doesn't linger like their body butter scents. I hope they do make a point of mentioning there is fragrance so all shoppers are aware if they are sensitive. 

@FindingMyJoy Happy Friday 🎉 thank you for the heads up for the shower gel pricing- I'm taking a look and I have a coupon 😎

Also thank you for the review of the Donkey serum. I ordered the TS with coupon 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

I wonder if the TS is this:

More information
Korres 2pc Donkey Milk Supersize Serum and Cleansing Balm Auto-Ship® What It Is A 2-piece skincare set. What You Get 8.8 oz. Cleansing Balm 13.53 fl. oz. Supersize Serum What It Does Cleansing Balm Nourishes with moisture; cleanses away makeup and dirt for the look of a soft complexion. Delivers a rich lather, leaving skin feeling soft and clean A gentle cleanser suitable for the face and body Cleansing bar transforms into a silky balm, leaving

Korres 2pc Donkey Milk Supersize Serum and Cleansing Balm Auto-Ship®  What It Is  A 2-piece skincare set.   What You Get        8.8 oz. Cleansing Balm     13.53 fl. oz. Supersize Serum    What It Does  Cleansing Balm      Nourishes with moisture; cleanses away makeup and dirt for the look of a soft complexion.     Delivers a rich lather, leaving skin feeling soft and clean      A gentle cleanser suitable for the face and body     Cleansing bar transforms into a silky balm, leaving How To Apply Makeup, Donkey, Cleanses, First Step, Face And Body, Serum, The Balm, Moisturizer
Choose board

Save
Saved from hsn.com

It's activated and available now for purchase. 

I think I'm going to pass on this.  For one, I rarely want a supersize of something I've not tried before (but occasionally I do succumb) and not sure I would want it with the added fragrance.  I do see some of the negative reviews reference not liking the fragrance and I believe the same was true on the Elixir. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@FindingMyJoy   I lOVE Korres Shower gels!  Is the $5 off coupon only for select customers?  I don't believe I have one of those....but that price is really great just the same.  I did pick up the Vanilla Cinnamon Christmas in July special on the liter size but it was $25 I think...still a good price but I'd love to get some at $20!

@tsavorite  try coupon code  187750

@tsavorite I believe it has to be attached to your account in order to use.  I had this code in July so I can't use it now in August.  However, if it's not on your account you can always contact CS and see if they can add it.  Worth a try anyway.

Valued Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

If anyone has been waiting for a great sale on the 1-liter Korres shower cleansers, the sale is now! It's the best price I've seen on their regular cleanser and their Olive Oil cleanser. Both versions are $24.80 for 1-liter! Plus if you have a coupon, the price is amazing! Did I need more shower gels now? No, but with that sale price and the knowledge that Korres is now my favorite shower gel, I had to buy a couple ok I got 4 LOL Since I had a $5 coupon off every $20, I couldn't resist. 

@FindingMyJoy  thank you!! I don't need any more shower gels but this price is great. For both the Olive line and the regular scents.  I'm getting my 2 favorites: Honeysuckle and Gardenia! 

Respected Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I have used the Donkey serum. I'm on my second bottle so that should indicate that I like it since 1 of their usual size bottles lasted months! I think of it as more of a light cream then a serum. It does soak in very quickly so it's not heavy or greasy. Overall I think it helped even out my skin tone plus helped with hydration when used daily. *****THERE IS A FRAGRANCE!!**** This is warning to anyone who is sensitive to fragrance. If you read the reviews of the regular size, you will see several comments re the scent. I personally don't understand why this fragrance is in it? To my nose, it's not herbal or doesn't smell like it's an actual beneficial ingredient, it just smells like a straight up perfume fragrance. Once it's soaked into my skin, I don't smell it at all so it doesn't linger like their body butter scents. I hope they do make a point of mentioning there is fragrance so all shoppers are aware if they are sensitive. 

—————————

One complaint I see about their skin care products is the fragrance. I don’t understand why they don’t address that. I’ve tossed three products that came in kits because of the fragrance, one was really bad(looking at you Toning Soufflé!). At least I won’t be tempted by this TS, good of you to mention it. 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@FindingMyJoy  thank you!! I don't need any more shower gels but this price is great. For both the Olive line and the regular scents.  I'm getting my 2 favorites: Honeysuckle and Gardenia! 

I bought the Olive Peach Blossom - great product and event pricing! 

Honored Contributor

Another good event price $16.50. Good for the sink caddy sizes and pump bottles. 

Exclusive! Korres Aloe Vera Clean & Care Hand Wash & Lotion Set
- 773-734

Honored Contributor

$16 event price for the serum in shower

Korres Golden Passionfruit Instant Smoothing Serum-in-Shower Oil
- 711-957

Honored Contributor

Event price $21 for Body butter spray. A variety of scent options

Exclusive! Korres White Grape Body Firming Serum Spray
- 725-643